Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I've mentioned it before, but the game won't feature a typical milf. The 4th character will be something something very similar though and will indeed feature larger breasts.
Is MILF really the right term? Perhaps GILF (Goddess I'd Love to Fuck) or MGILF (Mother Goddess I'd Love to Fuck).

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I hope you mean stepping on the gas.
Happy week to you as well. Just finished 0.5 a few minutes ago. I get paid in a few hours, so I plan on sending to support your way.
Don't support me, I'm not the dev :KEK:

aa.wallace

Feb 21, 2019
i installed the patch in to the game file but im still getting the land lady and best friend dialoged did install it incorrectly or is it just because I'm still relatively early in the game

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
i installed the patch in to the game file but im still getting the land lady and best friend dialoged did install it incorrectly or is it just because I'm still relatively early in the game
Did you quit the game and start it again after copying the patch into the folder?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Played through on and off when not working or eating. It's a little grindy for my tastes but since I played through to the end it obviously wasn't a deal breaker.

During raising my skills I was unable to raise my attack skill above 5 even though the bar showed more points than needed (33 points in a level requiring 30). Is this an intentional cap or a bug?
Thanks for a fun game that is very high quality. I'm looking forward to 0.6

Death Row

Jan 5, 2019
I have to say that I like it so much so I need to not play it so I don't burn myself out on it before it's finished.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I've mentioned it before, but the game won't feature a typical milf. The 4th character will be something something very similar though and will indeed feature larger breasts.
Loving the story to this game, and I think you have it mapped out in your head already so don't include any content that you otherwise weren't planning to.

But I was wondering if this means there definitely won't be any landlady-esque character? Or if you had plans for one further down the road?

Reactions: vinzzy248
4.60 star(s) 693 Votes