a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
please fix the darn bug, when done first round to town to get the map from robin!!!!!!
If you have a bug then please upload the traceback report or screen shots of your problem.

I played this now 3 times for v0.5 and did not run into any bugs.

Reactions: Havik79

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The scene where you find Mia in the elevator was weird for me. I think it skipped most of the animation, so I was a bit confused when people started talking about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It honestly looked like she heard a noise off-screen and just jumped down and landed on me.
Yes, that was confusing to me as well.

Last edited:

CaveDevil

Jul 15, 2017
You may need to update your WinRAR and or 7zip to unpack it.
Thanks mate, I never even considered their compression algorithm might change, have been getting occasional (what I thought were) corrupt downloads here and there for a while. Opened the patch without issue after upgrading WinRar

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello guys. I somehow managed to skip a scene in a linear game. Please tell me how to open it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Early on you make a deal with Robin and its for her panties show.
You may still be able to unlock it just go to her bedroom during the day time, don't remember what time frame its in but that is where it gets unlocked.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I trained so much that all the extra skills are wasted due to the end of version :p
After getting my skills to level 4 I just started playing looking around and just keep on fighting and the next thing I know is the xp I got put the skill over lvl 20.
So I kept on grinding away and here is what it looks like now.
Sneaking went to lvl 10, health is at lvl 97 and attack stayed at lvl 5. MIST 2020-11-05 06-50-12-90.jpg

To get past the lvl 5 limit you need to stop upgrading at lvl 4 and save up about 1200 xp then upgrade health.

• Haha
Reactions: __unidentified
Oct 10, 2020
After getting my skills to level 4 I just started playing looking around and just keep on fighting and the next thing I know is the xp I got put the skill over lvl 20.
So I kept on grinding away and here is what it looks like now.
Sneaking went to lvl 10, health is at lvl 97 and attack stayed at lvl 5. View attachment 887348

To get past the lvl 5 limit you need to stop upgrading at lvl 4 and save up about 1200 xp then upgrade health.
Yeah, too OP for the game now ! :))

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
It stupid...
I reach Max Afection before go to Hospital 2nd time...
But i not get 3nd and 4nd morale sneces with Mia! WTF???

Reactions: oyadzu

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
I think its when you save Mia in the forest and you faint after use your power.
Try go forward with story and quests
nope, game ended. got all the scenes, except for that one, which is odd cuz i obtained the last scene of the morale for Mia, but not th second last

D

Deleted member 3037505

One of cool mechanics in VNS which doesnt feel cluncky.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes