BastianSturmann

Jun 15, 2018
My game is stuck where the game tells me to spend the evening with Mia but it just comes up constantly with the "not much to talk about" text and puts me into the next day and I can't explore because it tells me I have to brief the girls which I can't do, is there any way to fix this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
My game is stuck where the game tells me to spend the evening with Mia but it just comes up constantly with the "not much to talk about" text and puts me into the next day and I can't explore because it tells me I have to brief the girls which I can't do, is there any way to fix this?
All I can say is check upstairs all day long and see if another convo comes up.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
and whenever I do the rough blowjob with robin i just get this straight afterwards and it leads nowhere
Robin is hurt and I have no idea but it sounds like you bypassed a step that has now blocked you from progressing in the game.
Upload your save game and I will take a look at it.
Make sure its one on the 2nd page for saves.

BastianSturmann

Jun 15, 2018
Robin is hurt and I have no idea but it sounds like you bypassed a step that has now blocked you from progressing in the game.
Thanks, also quick note I did some poking around in the save as well so some values might be fucked

Last edited:

BastianSturmann

Jun 15, 2018
Also if it helps I'll attach the save before I go to the city which had no problems

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, also quick note I did some poking around in the save as well so some values might be fucked
Okay talk to her at night but as soon as the next day comes up talk to her in your bedroom and you will see Rodin has a red hart over her pic so you need to do things with Robin to unlock the convo with Mia.

This is the very next day MIST 2020-11-18 14-51-20-44.jpg You may have missed some minor thing but you may also unlock them if you start doing every one with convo's and watch for the hart to flash on the NPC's this tells you to talk to them again.
You need to try and play doing every thing and talking to every one every day instead of just trying to unlock things with just 1 NPC at a time, triggers for all is put in all.

Reactions: Ashbringer17

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
Easy mode still a sandbox mode? from what i read i thought it will be more VN-ish, no?
there is a lot of tags in this web shite, Are you forgetting the Sandbox Tag?
should i report it?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Easy mode still a sandbox mode? from what i read i thought it will be more VN-ish, no?
there is a lot of tags in this web shite, Are you forgetting the Sandbox Tag?
should i report it?
There are both modes. Playing on sandbox mod here. Apokat

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Quick Q: I have reached 100% cursed and the game gave me a message to inform me that I am, so I went to the kitchen expecting to make another tea to cure it, but can't find the option to make it.
Robin has been attacked so is unable to help, but I'm sure that after she gave me the 1st cup & then the really strong 2nd cup, I made a 3rd myself.
Am I missing something silly? I have 7 plants in inventory but only get the option to eat at the kitchen stove.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Quick Q: I have reached 100% cursed and the game gave me a message to inform me that I am, so I went to the kitchen expecting to make another tea to cure it, but can't find the option to make it.
Robin has been attacked so is unable to help, but I'm sure that after she gave me the 1st cup & then the really strong 2nd cup, I made a 3rd myself.
Am I missing something silly? I have 7 plants in inventory but only get the option to eat at the kitchen stove.
maybe you need more flowers

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
maybe you need more flowers
Can't remember how many were required for the previous cup I made, but positive it was lower than 7. Have the feeling it was 2, the same as the yield from harvest provides.
Carried on with it at 100%, didn't seem to have any negative affect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Made it to the end of current content, so now eagerly awaiting the next release!!

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2020
Hhahaha i was laughing so hard with robin in some dialogues, but after Mia come along it is even funnier! i like every aspect of the game

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes