VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mists of Magic [v0.1] [Green Hat Productions]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
aactuaal banner for f95.jpg

Overview:
Ignorance is a sweet bliss but it cannot last forever.

For as long as you can remember you’ve felt a gnawing tug drawing you towards a time and place you cannot clearly recall. Vague but intoxicating sensations penetrating the borders of your soul, threatening to drag you beneath the waves. You feel lost–as if you have lost something that has simultaneously lost you–and yet you do not understand in the slightest what is missing. Who cares, anyway? You’ve got more important things to worry about, like your first semester of college or which new game you’re going to play all night. Cosmic secrets and infernal ecstasy can wait.

It’s the weekend before you move all your stuff to college and you’ve got a few things on your plate. Your last day of work. Hanging out with your best friend one last time. Packing all of your belongings into boxes. There’s a lot to do (wink wink) and so little time to get it all done. Soak it up while you can, you’ll only be young once after all.

Ignorance was a sweet bliss but it cannot save you. Lurking in the blackest shadows, haunting the edges of your memory; adrift in a sea of splendid rapture, can you find your way home?

PS: Your father can’t be dead if he never existed in the first place!

Thread Updated:2023-02-12
Release Date: 2023-02-12
Developer: Green Hat Productions
Censored:NO
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Planned Tags:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Other:
Compressed*

*This version/port isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 15a.jpg 18.jpg 20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Mists of Magic [v0.1] [Green Hat Productions] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,62 GB / 433 MB - MistsOfMagic-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,60 GB / 418 MB - MistsOfMagic-0.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~26,7% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90+%)

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

Green Hat Productions

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Future tags?

Will this have a harem?

NTR/SHARING? Hope not tho...

Avoidable kinks/fetishes?
good luck.
Sorry, not sure if we can post future tags - I think I read something about the rules about only posting the tags for what's currently in the game. However, no NTR or Incest. Nothing wrong with those genres, but that's not the direction we want to go in - we just like a good old fashioned harem where the MC bangs all the hot chicks in his life. There may be potential kinks/fetishes we'll want to explore in the future, but nothing in the pipeline right now.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Sorry, not sure if we can post future tags - I think I read something about the rules about only posting the tags for what's currently in the game. However, no NTR or Incest. Nothing wrong with those genres, but that's not the direction we want to go in - we just like a good old fashioned harem where the MC bangs all the hot chicks in his life. There may be potential kinks/fetishes we'll want to explore in the future, but nothing in the pipeline right now.
you can post them in the op as planned tags. What about sharing/swinging is there a possibility for that to be added later on? I'm not asking for it, just curious.

Green Hat Productions

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
you can post them in the op as planned tags. What about sharing/swinging is there a possibility for that to be added later on? I'm not asking for it, just curious.
Thanks! It's unlikely we'll have swinging as in scenes with other Male/Female couples but we're planning on adding threesome/group sex scenes between the main character and other girls.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
you say harem? 686ED519-884B-4897-A86F-757651F4AED6.gif

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes