VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mists of Magic [v0.1] [Green Hat Productions]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Green Hat Productions

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
will the threesomes/groupsex or any girl on girl be optional and will all the girls be forced or can we reject any LI
There will always be a choice involved. The MC will never be railroaded into banging people, it's up to the player. The options will be presented and there will be plenty, but the MC will always have the ability to walk away from someone or some potential sex scene if they want.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
There will always be a choice involved. The MC will never be railroaded into banging people, it's up to the player. The options will be presented and there will be plenty, but the MC will always have the ability to walk away from someone or some potential sex scene if they want.
as long as GIRL ON GIRL is optional and a choice on not having any forced relationships with anyone
it's all good to me.

I love options, don't we all?

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Yup, Smoothy McFuckface with the logdick is what got me outta here. Getting tired of every fucking mc having to have a dick that looks like someones amputated arm was grafted on. Never mind the Smoothy shit that makes them look like AI 'art', almost. Didn't even bother looking past the third preview. I ain't looking at him all game.

Green Hat Productions

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Yup, Smoothy McFuckface with the logdick is what got me outta here. Getting tired of every fucking mc having to have a dick that looks like someones amputated arm was grafted on. Never mind the Smoothy shit that makes them look like AI 'art', almost. Didn't even bother looking past the third preview. I ain't looking at him all game.
Hey, to each their own. Thanks for at least checking it out!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MistsOfMagic-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hollerboller

Jun 16, 2022
I thought it looks like a dildo. :)
MC's dick looks so fake it's just bad. There are way better, more realistic looking genitalia/dick models out there and i don't mean the size.
The MC in general is just meh. As for the females, average at best. But good assets are not cheap.

Green Hat Productions

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
I thought it looks like a dildo. :)
MC's dick looks so fake it's just bad. There are way better, more realistic looking genitalia/dick models out there and i don't mean the size.
The MC in general is just meh. As for the females, average at best. But good assets are not cheap.
Thanks for the feedback. I definitely have room to grow and improve with various elements of character design. I appreciate that you gave it a chance. Cheers, mate :)

Reactions: Hollerboller

Hollerboller

Jun 16, 2022
Thanks for the feedback. I definitely have room to grow and improve with various elements of character design. I appreciate that you gave it a chance. Cheers, mate :)
It was not my intend to bash on your work. I know it's not easy when you start out. It's just, with anything that is possible today, it's hard to not compare.
I wish you good luck with your baby.

Green Hat Productions

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Totally! I appreciate the feedback, genuinely. Posting this project was one of the scariest things I've ever done but as it turns out, the overwhelming amount of people leaving comments, even critical comments, are not coming from a place of meanness, just offering their honest opinions. I am grateful for it! I'll try my best to balance taking criticism to heart while still remaining true to my own ideas and what not. Have a good one :D

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes