Add money cheat in game ( to avoid grinding money in arena)

• Total voters

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
So what is this by the banner i see that is not the mc and by the pictures why not Ntr tag added clearly there is, now i don't know should i try or not waste my time
I mean, I'm new here, is that even a love interest or smth? It could be MC doing some voyeur, and seeing 2 completely unrelated people doing the dirty.

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
I mean, I'm new here, is that even a love interest or smth? It could be MC doing some voyeur, and seeing 2 completely unrelated people doing the dirty.
It's posible no idea and i don't wanna find out honestly i am tired from those vn that have the bull be bbc is just so cliche now ....all the time the same things so I'll leave as it is take care

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
First play and the fighting feels a bit on the low side.
Girls are gorgeous but tits aren't great.
UI is rather bad but not a deal breaker.
Being told to see the neighbor before she actually appears in the hall is a bit annoying.
A bug on the Nice Lady quest prevents progress though. When I give the 20k he first says thanks, then gets angry I don't have it and the money is gone but progress doesn't stick.
Another bug is when clicking on the save button, the save section is highlighted but you are actually in load mode, gotta click save again otherwise you load and therefore lose progress.

Obviously early days so not going to rate but best of luck to the dev. It could get good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: blade7777

Unforced

Jan 13, 2020
How come the quality in full screen is extremely blurry but when i play in windowed it fixes the problem? i didn't have any issues with full screen last update

kapoor625

Sep 6, 2018
How do you get the animation from the doggy? I only see a blowjob then it stops and I can't continue the quest cause it says I need to beat Mike even though I already beat him in the arena

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
How do you get the animation from the doggy? I only see a blowjob then it stops and I can't continue the quest cause it says I need to beat Mike even though I already beat him in the arena
that is part of 1.7 update which is for patreon only
1.6 has ( 5 animated scenes )
1.7 has ( 8 new animated scenes)

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes