• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Add money cheat in game ( to avoid grinding money in arena)

• Total voters

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Spoil. Are the tags correct? There's no NTR or voyeur tag, so either explain or tag properly.
i did add voyeur and blackmail tags today which made sense according to the content game has

the game crashes after accepting another fight.
we are looking into all the crash reports anything we can reproduce we will fix it... game crash fixes are our highest priority however a version for low end computers will be exported around 1.8v

so best thing to do, is toss it on ignore, like i will now, and go on the mary way.
i dont know why few of you guys have the pitch fork and torches out .... i have explained reason for banner few posts ago ... i am not ignoring anyone i have tried to reply to the best of my abilities but its time consuming and i am much more focused on producing content ... however i am easy to find on my discord and probably quicker response

once again explaining banner
guy = mike ( boxer and another fighter in arena )
girl = rose new character ( wife of policemen in crime alley)
and i used this as banner because it fits perfectly to the dimensions of banner images and i like it :)

Exactly same for me, Dev said it was due to "heavy" graphics ... I think it's a bug.
we are doing our best to reproduce the game crashes so we can fix them.... but on high end computers there are rarely any crashes so screen shots or system specs are really helpful also we are available on discord to help

I mean, I'm new here, is that even a love interest or smth? It could be MC doing some voyeur, and seeing 2 completely unrelated people doing the dirty.
this is exactly what it is which is why i added voeyur tag to the game

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DrFree

brwxisme

May 24, 2020
Screenshot 2024-07-16 151620.png
1. Entering Crime Alley (Nisha Pics are loaded)
2. Entering Brothel (Nisha Pics are UNloaded)
3. Entering Sherry's Room (Sherry Pics are loaded)

How are we going to fix this ? not sure yet
Are we trying ?, yes

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
Listen Dev, I think voyeurism is still ok to an extent (as a guy who hates NTR) but in the future dont add a system where a dude like weasel can screw our girlfriend or something (and if u do, make it very easily avoidable.) I think most of ur fanbase in your game is like me (don't like NTR) So its a bad idea to include it.

Reactions: DrFree

n3k0d3v

Dec 5, 2017
How are we going to fix this ? not sure yet
Are we trying ?, yes
How about turning on VRAM compression for textures that are huge? I did that while I was still on the team.. And it quite improved my experience, no more RAM fillup :) plus textures also loaded more quickly.

Winstorm86

May 30, 2020
game is 9gb in file size when extracted to play ... we compressed the game file with .7z to lower 9gb to 1gb-ish so peoples can download easily since not everyone has fast enough internet to download 9gb file ..... so you extracted 9gb folder and now you are deleting it..... again low end computers do require sometime to load things

there are 4 fighters 5 if we include hero
all of them have multiple animations just in arena
and 5 girls currently have multiple animated scenes

and there is atleast 2+ hours of gameplay content in the game at the moment (it probably needs more polishing)
but content is in there which requires space and to play that content you need good computer
As I mentioned earlier, thanks to the support today, I am motivated to try and export a version of the game for 1.8 that can be played on lower-end computers.

In the meantime, all I can do is apologize and ask that you refrain from badmouthing the game or suggesting it has some kind of virus, as that would harm the game's reputation and the support we need to continue developing it.
It may have seemed like I implied it but I never called what happened a virus, I've downloaded and extracted many games that were well over this games file size with no issues at all. This is the first to ever give me the issue I had so I just expressed what happened that's all. I'm sure it's a game I likely would have enjoyed too so no badmouthing, just wondering if there was a hiccup that caused this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: blade7777

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
so main pic says: netorare
tags says: blackmail , corruption
description says: netori
so whats actually in this game?
It's not NTR, apparently, it's MC coming across a different couple fucking. The woman is no love interest, so it's not NTR.
It's like catching a random, unknown stripper dancing for some client.

So, only voyeur was added.

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Okay..... I am writing this as a fellow player....

I love the game thus far....
Easy to learn what to do and follow the story
I do not know why others are "female dogging" the dev about NTR....
The MC does not have a GF or WIFE so if not love interests NO NTR....
Now the dev put in some TAGS that may not be in the game yet like "blackmail"... Now if others have played the game and not have just looked at pics.... They would prob see that the Dev... might make it so one could "blackmail" the cop's wife into some sex with the MC in later updates... instead of just telling the cop

So chill and let the Dev work on the game

Golzd

Formerly 'Golzd81'
Apr 25, 2023
Note to dev, the main banner sells your game, is that scene scene important? and explains what the game is about? Because that is what is causing the confusion, i had never seen this game till the other day and looking at the banner i thought the black guy was the mc or that this is a cuck game:KEK:.

Last edited:

Evilfish82

Jul 25, 2018
So how do you get that scene from the banner? Cause so far I can't seem to do much. The chick in the slums area is a grindfest, I'm not even sure how far you can convince her to do stuff, I only got her to shake her tits. The cop says nothing, the doctor either, the neighbor chick just kisses the guy. So better question would be there any fucking in this game right now?

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes