Add money cheat in game ( to avoid grinding money in arena)

• Total voters

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MMALifeSimulator-0.1.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
your trash game keeps crashing
game is heavy on graphics and animations it requires a decent computer to run
or good android device

however i have noted these issues and thanks to support and intrest of peoples i will see how much graphics we can compromise to make game playable for weaker devices or maybe export a game version with lower quality

right now i am focused on 1.8 update of the game and releasing it ASAP

Winstorm86

May 30, 2020
Downloaded the game file, started slowing my pc down, went to delete before even giving it a try and pc is struggling to even delete the game file. Something is pretty wrong here ngl.

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Downloaded the game file, started slowing my pc down, went to delete before even giving it a try and pc is struggling to even delete the game file. Something is pretty wrong here ngl.
game is 9gb in file size when extracted to play ... we compressed the game file with .7z to lower 9gb to 1gb-ish so peoples can download easily since not everyone has fast enough internet to download 9gb file ..... so you extracted 9gb folder and now you are deleting it..... again low end computers do require sometime to load things

there are 4 fighters 5 if we include hero
all of them have multiple animations just in arena
and 5 girls currently have multiple animated scenes

and there is atleast 2+ hours of gameplay content in the game at the moment (it probably needs more polishing)
but content is in there which requires space and to play that content you need good computer
As I mentioned earlier, thanks to the support today, I am motivated to try and export a version of the game for 1.8 that can be played on lower-end computers.

In the meantime, all I can do is apologize and ask that you refrain from badmouthing the game or suggesting it has some kind of virus, as that would harm the game's reputation and the support we need to continue developing it.

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
What's with this answer no idea what it means is it ntr or not ? Be moore clear with your tags so people can decide should they try or not is quite simple
It does sound like the cuck excuse of "don't self insert as the cucked one"
hmmmm from a pov of a character in game you can say MC is bull.. if we are using NTR language :)
i dont want to spoil too much :)
Spoil. Are the tags correct? There's no NTR or voyeur tag, so either explain or tag properly.

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Game looks fun, interface is crap tho, but it crashes and exit every 10 min on a transition, and I got no degraded i9, so what's happening ?

Reactions: blade7777

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
It does sound like the cuck excuse of "don't self insert as the cucked one"

Spoil. Are the tags correct? THere's no NTR tag, so either explain or tag properly.
The dev only replies for bugs or even when he answers he's never clear about other questions, he's trying to play with people minds to try the game or something no idea honestly but i saw his patreon he has a game with ntr and stuff so it wouldn't surprise me this one too I'll leave it as it is no point really

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
your trash game keeps crashing
or good android device
Just for info, I have got a potato machine that is way over 10 y.o and I didn't have any issue.
Because I know it is not a Formula 1 I don't overload it though, especially if I run a game.

Just thought it could be useful info as people are often quick to blame others before trying to look in their own house first to see if there's something they could do.
That is not so say the game can't be optimised. Just an example of a poor machine running this game just fine.
Also, sometimes, the more recent stuff can't handle the old. Just a thought.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
The dev only replies for bugs or even when he answers he's never clear about other questions, he's trying to play with people minds to try the game or something no idea honestly but i saw his patreon he has a game with ntr and stuff so it wouldn't surprise me this one too I'll leave it as it is no point really
Downright mistagging on purposeis an entirely different story, and it should be taken to the mod of the site.

Diddeldoo

Sep 1, 2023
or good android device

however i have noted these issues and thanks to support and intrest of peoples i will see how much graphics we can compromise to make game playable for weaker devices or maybe export a game version with lower quality

right now i am focused on 1.8 update of the game and releasing it ASAP
game crashes everytime after the sex scene, the one you get for talking with the thug for the first time.

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
game crashes everytime after the sex scene, the one you get for talking with the thug for the first time.
Got it to crash just before meeting the girl there, but it didn't the 2nd time, then it crashed while I was moving in the apartment
Plus the save button is bugged and don't save anything unless you click load then save, I'm out

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Downright mistagging on purposeis an entirely different story, and it should be taken to the mod of the site.
I don't think the dev has the right to edit the first post thus he can't add/remove tags. If you think a tag should be added just suggest it with the report function.

This forum is not the official platform for most games and the dev has no control over the thread most of the time.

Reactions: Xxrizz and DrFree

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
With respect to the bugs, it is a problem of resolution and a problem of programming and in part of the software they must have at least an i7 with 8 gigabytes of ram, better an accelerator and in terms of programming the developer must be aware of a resolution lower at least to 1366x768 (that is in the case of a machine with very low resources), the programmers should think about that, that 90% of those who play these games ARE NOT GAMERS, THAT IS WHY THE RENPY HAVE AN ADVANTAGE IN THIS (and why They are easier to make, period and aside, good graphics 8/10, animations 5/10 (it can be improved with this engine, and little else it complies with everything that a new game requires, thanks for the effort

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
then there you go.. best to go with your gut and skip this one, like i did..

from the banner, it's strange to market something that isn't suppose to be ntr? but have that type of banner... Misleading, and confusing indeed. plus the dev is not answering these questions if he now adding it now, and dodging them.

so best thing to do, is toss it on ignore, like i will now, and go on the mary way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Golzd and EJW
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes