Add money cheat in game ( to avoid grinding money in arena)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
1726572542604.png I played this months ago and it worked for me, now it plays in the background but it won't open... where can I change the size of the window? I think that's my problem.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm just going to be honest, any game that requires you to use cheat codes to actually have any shred of fun, is a bad game. That's on top of the crashes I experienced a few times too. Had to uninstall as I couldn't sit through any more of it. The game has potential, if you fix the spaghetti code and make it way less grindy.

Reactions: Ray Nivon

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
1726911400237.png

How do I unlock these characters? The main mission of the arena does not advance, I trained like crazy and beat Zagot but it does not advance anymore.

Aug 28, 2018
"9k words of story" ,"7 new animations" Brother... no... story is good but this is not the way. We don't need a whole novel, we need a balanced story:sex ratio. Great game but in the end a lot of us just want to see our MC smash some milfs. Loving the models/animations and story otherwise. Nice work on this game.

Reactions: Ray Nivon

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
I'm just going to be honest, any game that requires you to use cheat codes to actually have any shred of fun, is a bad game. That's on top of the crashes I experienced a few times too. Had to uninstall as I couldn't sit through any more of it. The game has potential, if you fix the spaghetti code and make it way less grindy.

idk how much less grindy i can make the game lol
it takes around 30mins of fighting to max out skills and for those who dont want to fight there is autofight or cheat codes options anyway i am still working on game mechanics and hopefully when i get free from adding NPC stories i will expand the combat already have rendered 4 new move animations and alot of other stuff but i ran poll and turns out players want more stories the with the girls so once i am free from that i will work on game mechanics again

and for the spaghetti code i am doing my best to get game coding fixed hired another helping programmer hopefully from 0.2.0 release game crashes will be minimum

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
apparently this isnt the most recent version, they are on 1.9 as of rn thats where all the pics we cant access are from

Vishal326

May 15, 2022
idk how much less grindy i can make the game lol
it takes around 30mins of fighting to max out skills and for those who dont want to fight there is autofight or cheat codes options anyway i am still working on game mechanics and hopefully when i get free from adding NPC stories i will expand the combat already have rendered 4 new move animations and alot of other stuff but i ran poll and turns out players want more stories the with the girls so once i am free from that i will work on game mechanics again

and for the spaghetti code i am doing my best to get game coding fixed hired another helping programmer hopefully from 0.2.0 release game crashes will be minimum
Any update blade about NXT update ?

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes