Add money cheat in game ( to avoid grinding money in arena)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlackIsBetter

Jul 22, 2022
Can't wait for the NTR update, because that banner looks fucking hot. I was kind of hoping I get to play as the black guy, but oh well...

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MMALifeSimulator-0.1.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

brwxisme

May 24, 2020
if you r having a problem with current version try this one
it have the same content, with some code refactored

Android uploading....​

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
brwxisme I noticed a few things when playing through this.
- The occasional crash when entering Rose's apartment, but you know about that.
- The gym minigames could be diversified and improved. (dexterity one is good, but strength is way too easy)
- It felt a bit too easy to get money for training and then overpowering everything.

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
I really like this game, both for its graphics and its kinkiness. However, I want to express some reservations in the hope that the developer will consider the framework of the game before adding new characters or stories in future updates.

I haven’t tried the latest update yet, but for a game titled MMA Life Simulator, it seems like the MMA framework is becoming increasingly irrelevant in terms of both plot and game mechanics. Since the game is still in its early stages, it’s crucial for the developer to carefully consider what they want the game to ultimately be. If the MMA framework is to be maintained, more effort is needed to fully integrate the characters into it. If the framework feels restrictive, it's not too late to expand or even change it.

The bottom line is that I’d hate to see a promising game turn into a rambling, structural mess, with its MMA theme drowned amidst disjointed characters and stories, however interesting these may be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suboptimal

Elbek

Oct 29, 2017
i'm in the mission that i need to beat up the Diaz wife cuck. Buy i go to the apartament and he is not there. it's says it is empty.

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
whats error code 7 and how to fix pls
for those who are experiencing error code 7 or black screen
please download game from this link

reason behind error code 7 is there is a save file problem

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
So the first page talks about plans for 0.2.0 release. Is that supposed to see the final version? I was waiting for it since the initial release to play but it seems like it's not coming anytime soon.

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
So the first page talks about plans for 0.2.0 release. Is that supposed to see the final version? I was waiting for it since the initial release to play but it seems like it's not coming anytime soon.
added more info in the OG post for the things we were able to complete in our initial 0.2.0 plan and our future plans for 0.3.0

Reactions: SpecterX
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes