Add money cheat in game ( to avoid grinding money in arena)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
i have added 1.8 version of the game and reported it as game update
hopefully one of the mods will check it and update the game version here :)

meanwhile if you dont want to wait you can download 1.8 version from game patreon page where its available for free members

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
v0.1.8
change log for 0.1.8
4k words of new story ( bedroom scene )
7 new animations (all in anna bedroom scene )
27 new High quality CGI
added a wife roleplay and mother roleplay scene with anna in bedroom
2 new features in arena auto fighting and x2 speed
updated sherry scene and made it lighter so game can run on low end devices
hopefully no more game crashes now minor bug fixes and upgrades to game code to make it smoother and faster

Reactions: EmptyHusk97

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
v0.1.8
change log for 0.1.8
4k words of new story ( bedroom scene )
7 new animations (all in anna bedroom scene )
27 new High quality CGI
added a wife roleplay and mother roleplay scene with anna in bedroom
2 new features in arena auto fighting and x2 speed
updated sherry scene and made it lighter so game can run on low end devices
hopefully no more game crashes now minor bug fixes and upgrades to game code to make it smoother and faster
blade7777 Do you know if there are any plans to have the MC and both redheads involved in a group MFF scene in the future?

That would hot af, especially if they both participated with the MC and each other.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Hey is this game have fem protag and cheating or male protag and NTR? I didn't understand really.
Male protag. NTR only in that one of the women fucks someone else and the MC see's it. At the point of the fucking other dudes she is NOT a possible LI with the MC, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Salvenheim

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
blade7777 Do you know if there are any plans to have the MC and both redheads involved in a group MFF scene in the future?

That would hot af, especially if they both participated with the MC and each other.

The original plan was for the daughter to live with the MC as well, gradually building a harem, but other developers informed me that I cannot do this while being on Patreon, as having sexual content involving both the mother and daughter would be considered incest and is against Patreon’s rules. For now, I'm developing an alternate storyline until we release on Steam, where we will have more creative freedom.

Currently, Patreon is the only source of income for the game, and I don't want to risk losing that support, as I need it to pay the team working with me on the game.

Last edited:

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
will there be ntr in the future? i know it's written in the first page but it is still planned? and if so when? how much update until that?

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
will there be ntr in the future? i know it's written in the first page but it is still planned? and if so when? how much update until that?
NTR content will mostly be done using weasel
for example in the latest update he ( weasel ) asks MC to let him watch when he have sex with anna ( weasel's mother) and in future weasel will also have girlfriend ( nisha ) and that will open more ntr options

i plant to make weasel watching anna ( his mother ) having sex in next update 2.1
just writing dialogue how mc should ask this from anna and how she should react to it and later on allows it

Reactions: mtuytj

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
NTR content will mostly be done using weasel
for example in the latest update he ( weasel ) asks MC to let him watch when he have sex with anna ( weasel's mother) and in future weasel will also have girlfriend ( nisha ) and that will open more ntr options

i plant to make weasel watching anna ( his mother ) having sex in next update 2.1
just writing dialogue how mc should ask this from anna and how she should react to it and later on allows it
ah so it's not netorare ? since it's not the mc it's not ntr then

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
I had 2 crashes so far when I start a fight. 2nd fight (I think guys name was bruce). Once when I started it through Dana and second time when I tried to start it through the monitor. After I restart the game it loads the fight just fine.

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
The original plan was for the daughter to live with the MC as well, gradually building a harem, but other developers informed me that I cannot do this while being on Patreon, as having sexual content involving both the mother and daughter would be considered incest and is against Patreon’s rules. For now, I'm developing an alternate storyline until we release on Steam, where we will have more creative freedom.

Currently, Patreon is the only source of income for the game, and I don't want to risk losing that support, as I need it to pay the team working with me on the game.
Here are my 5 cents.

Talk to a modder who makes you an IC mod and link it here on F95 and Paetron is bypassed.

Now my immodest opinion on the game. I think the game and the story are really good, but to be honest --- I don't like the game engine. I think you would reach more players with a RenPy version.

Good luck with the game DEV.

Reactions: privetin13

Bestigger

Jul 25, 2024
I'm having the same error code 7 black screen people here have reported and nothing seems to work. On a decent PC btw.

solxr

Mar 11, 2019
Male protag. NTR only in that one of the women fucks someone else and the MC see's it. At the point of the fucking other dudes she is NOT a possible LI with the MC, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it the blonde one on the main poster ? wanted to try it but thought its a copy paste cliché blacked ntr game

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes