Karrateir

Jan 29, 2019
Anyone have demon hunter gwen update?
Theres nothing worth playing yet, the DHG updates are mostly *testing*, the first DHG updates 2 years ago had more content then now.......

u need to wait a few weeks / months till theres something worth playing *if* he gets his shit together.....its a real shame....

Reactions: dajj

sat555

Aug 23, 2020
Theres nothing worth playing yet, the DHG updates are mostly *testing*, the first DHG updates 2 years ago had more content then now.......

u need to wait a few weeks / months till theres something worth playing *if* he gets his shit together.....its a real shame....
thank you

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
Does anyone know if the dev ever completed the Legend of Phyre game? I really liked this one and was very sad when reached the place where everything was "not available yet" (right after BJ scene which for some reason had completely different character artworks)

Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

AmethyXia

Apr 17, 2018
Need Help! I'm stuck in the last stage where there is a torch puzzle, I've finished the puzzle and the gate is open, but I'm stuck in the next room

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
Could someone suggest RPG games similar to Legend of Phyre and Holy Knight Mia? I like their style, humor and character design, even if these games are heavily unfinished. I like the concept with slutty/exhibitionist heroines walking around naked and enjoying sex. Most adult RPGs around here involve corruption of heroines, which is not my favorite genre. That is, I like when the heroine is already a slut right from the start (like in Lilly Knight or Wanderlust), and MMOSurgeon's demo RPGs are close to that style, too.

Sorry if I've posted in the wrong thread. I liked Legend of Phyre and Holy Knight Mia even with all their flaws of unfinished games, and it was pretty sad for me that they "ended" that quickly.

Reactions: sgtsnicker

zerodarton

Jan 9, 2019

View attachment 304776

Overview:
Full collection of games, demos, etc from his patreon

Thread Updated: 2020-12-12
Release Date: 2016
Developer: MMO Surgeon -
Censored: None
Version: Varies - 17/May/19
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
All In One
Torrent: - WORKUPLOAD - -

View attachment 304777 View attachment 304778 View attachment 304779 View attachment 304780 View attachment 304843 View attachment 304844 View attachment 304845

Most link are dead... Reupload please, thank you.

AlterZeroOneOne

Dec 11, 2020
I'm using Android to play, I extracted the phyre one so I can play it on joiplay but I'm getting this error. I know that it's stupid but it does work on lots of other games but this one.

lokipeste

Jan 30, 2018
Can someone update with new games of MMO Surgeon... At this time he should have done a lot of things on his Patreon. Anyway thanks, food and all things is very expensive to pay for Patreon right now, but I had an account paying him, now I can not.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Torrent for AIO
- - - - -

• Red Heart
Reactions: lokipeste and RPDL

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Just did a full patreon rip. I will "try" to organize it but it will most likely be a torrent. Its going to be big

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
So here is an update. I did a full patreon rip and removed as many duplicates as possible, only keeping the latest versions of games. There are so many, that individual links for each file wont happen. This will strictly be a torrent