Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Does this guy even have a finished game? Last time I played anything by him he only released, like v0.01s and v0.02s. A .03 at best.

Reactions: Notjasper

reiokami

Mar 10, 2018
no, this guy's game is for promoting his 3d modeling, his actual busines is 3d modeling not the game itself, thats why none of his game was an actual completed game.
.... but his game is sexy, so ....

reiokami

Mar 10, 2018
yeah, he usualy take blade and soul model.
but remade it henceenhanced physics and proportions.

lokipeste

Jan 30, 2018
I would like to know about others creator with the same kind of content, or similar games... I mean, big boobs 3d model in action, if it is possible with a slider editor, I like a lot to customize the girls. In addition to this info, I have to say that I have played Skyrim with that kind of mods and Fallout 4, but I am bored right now... oh I forgot to tell you about conan exiles with mods too, very cool. Again I thank you all for reading this.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The games themselves seem nice, but I find the boob sizes disgusting, frankly. Is there a pack with small(-er) sized boobs as well?

Last edited:

lokipeste

Jan 30, 2018
I finally found the creator of those 2b walking animations, haha, thank you very much OP
That creator is very good making all that and I used to follow him but the post is very slow... Only 2 or 3 at month... That does not deserve my money although I like a lot the stuff.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
torrent is dead, doesnt download.
Torrent downloads fine; I'm getting a pretty good 15-20 MiB/s off it from at least 2 seeders.
If the issue is downloading the actual .torrent file, the g96torrents link will work no matter what.
On the off-chance that the above still doesn't work, you can find another torrent for it (same content, just not hosted by F95).