rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
thanks for the share

Torrent only do to size. You need at least 150GB of space to unzip all of it.
Torrent only due to size. You need at least 150GB of space to unzip all of it.

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Some of the screenshots in the OP looking very interesting.
Is there a complete list of the games that are included in the package, maybe with screenshots for every game and also a possibility to download the games standalone (not with the big package)?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Some of the screenshots in the OP looking very interesting.
Is there a complete list of the games that are included in the package, maybe with screenshots for every game and also a possibility to download the games standalone (not with the big package)?
You can selectively download files in a torrent. There are about 60 or more games/demos. I will see about making a list but there is a lot. I also do not have the means to test EVERY game.

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
You can selectively download files in a torrent. There are about 60 or more games/demos. I will see about making a list but there is a lot. I also do not have the means to test EVERY game.
I don't use any torrent downloader. Too much problems with that.

Test is not needed. I prefer to choose my fap material by tags and picture samples. I think 98% here do it the same way. :LUL:

• Angry
Reactions: sucu and Joeburqa

Notjasper

Feb 3, 2019
How does torrenting work? It's telling me it will take somewhere between 2 days and 2 years to download anything. Is this normal?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
How does torrenting work? It's telling me it will take somewhere between 2 days and 2 years to download anything. Is this normal?
Depends on your internet download and how many seeds are available.

1679082523307.png

Its uploading just fine from my server. It peaked at 115MB/s

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I wish there was another way to get this besides torrent. There is zero security or anonymity in using torrent.
Using torrent is equivalent to putting a giant bill board up saying here I am and this is what I am doing. By the way my name and location is this...

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I wish there was another way to get this besides torrent. There is zero security or anonymity in using torrent.
Using torrent is equivalent to putting a giant bill board up saying here I am and this is what I am doing. By the way my name and location is this...
If you're concerned about anonymity you should be using a VPN (everyone should be really). Whenever you download from Mega/Gofile etc, they all log a lot more than your IP address, for example - things like browser fingerprinting and user tracking.

Using your analogy, using a torrent is like living in a town where everyone else torrents and there's a signpost to you. It only shows when you want to download or when you seed. Users outside this town, cannot see this signpost. Nobody can see your name either (?). Lastly, IP addresses aren't considered private information and haven't been for a long time.

tl;dr You should be using a VPN.

edit; Or you could buy a seedbox instead. VPN is easier and more practical though.

---

Mirrored the torrent here, thanks Ryahn :love:

MMOSurgeonCollection-2023.03.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Unless I would be paid to spend hours uploading this by individual game/package and spend another hour or two formatting the OP. It won’t happen.