iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
wait holy shit, thats unexpected and a translation with that as well. didnt think maron maron finished making his games. Anyone know anything about the ninja game he made? there was a hot milf in there. Glad to see the legend maron maron back tho but this time in a game

Linkmzm

Oct 31, 2018
so how do i get ED7 it is the only thing left to get 100% CG

edit: i did get it but i don't know how

Last edited:
Reactions: MadMan691337

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
So today I learned that my penis is not called a penis but "my living thing" and ejaculation sounds like "bing bong". All I think I knew is a lie. :ROFLMAO:

Hey you. Would you like to see my living thing?

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
I click start and am greeted by moon runes only. There isn't even a shitty mtl there at all.
It's one of those MTLs where you have to wait a second or two before it translates the japanese text into 'English'. Well...it's like that for the dialogue anyway.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
I have an issue where I start the game, but the window is so tiny I can barely edit any of the options. Does the same on both my 1080 and 4k monitors.

Moragan

Jun 11, 2017
I have an issue where I start the game, but the window is so tiny I can barely edit any of the options. Does the same on both my 1080 and 4k monitors.
Same here, its so tiny that I cannot even figure out where to resize it. I tried using magnifier. Its launching at like 80p

Psisel

Feb 15, 2021
For some reason, I don't have the MTL enabled and everything besides the options in the main menu is still in japanese. How do I turn on the translation?

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes