kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys i need a little help, the 2 bars, what they represent and their purpose ? and why in some scenes the mc says " my semen tank is empty" (lol),
how do you refill your "tank" ?

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
guys i need a little help, the 2 bars, what they represent and their purpose ? and why in some scenes the mc says " my semen tank is empty" (lol),
how do you refill your "tank" ?
The top bar is the vampire's lust/sluttiness, the bottom bar is your penis size, and the "tank" is the cock to the right of the bars.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The tank fills as you move to new tiles and once filled you can fuck for health/stamina. There are a number of sex scenes that come in three flavors dictated by penis size and maybe the lust bar. The ending scene is also dictated by the two bars as far as I can tell. I did one playthrough and got ending 7 (which I assume is the horniest ending) with 60+ in both bars which is a rank three dingus and I assume rank three lust.

I probably could have learned more from reading but I started skipping the dialogue since the MTL was taking too long.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
The top bar is the vampire's lust/sluttiness, the bottom bar is your penis size, and the "tank" is the cock to the right of the bars.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The tank fills as you move to new tiles and once filled you can fuck for health/stamina. There are a number of sex scenes that come in three flavors dictated by penis size and maybe the lust bar. The ending scene is also dictated by the two bars as far as I can tell. I did one playthrough and got ending 7 (which I assume is the horniest ending) with 60+ in both bars which is a rank three dingus and I assume rank three lust.

I probably could have learned more from reading but I started skipping the dialogue since the MTL was taking too long.
thank you, that will help me a lot but there's another thing, maybe i'm mistaking but in some scenes i fucked her when tank was full, purple glow around the cock, but mc said while the scene was playing "semen tank is empty" so no cum in the scene but in other scenes there was a cumshot, i don't understand how you refill your "tank" in that sense.
you know how cum function works ?

yuumeti041

Feb 4, 2018
aside from the MTL, the game is simple and the scenes are good. you just travel across the map and when your dick bar is full it'll glow and you can access a scene with the girl (just click on the dick in the top). You want to avoid everything but the flower patches and chest though sometimes the dead trees (just trees only) may give you something as well.

Nov 24, 2019
Yeah? For how long though? It is still in Japanese even well after one minute.....
did i have to download something to make Deepl translation works? it doesnt translate anything for me no matter how long i wait
If you are lucky, this will be in the FAQ:
1- Don't run it on an emulator like Wine; and
2- Try shortening the path to the game directory (possibly stripping whitespaces and any non alphanumeric characters as you go).

Try moving the game to something like C:\Games\OhoForest and see if it works. That solves most of the problems where it is taking too long. Usually. Most of the time.

Problem begins when that doesn't work, and this point I am not sure if I can help :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: averageuser

Moragan

Jun 11, 2017
Forgive me, but still no solution to what myself and a few others describe? It launches at like 100x80 pixels and fullscreening it does nothing, retains the resolution. Have tried a lot of ways of fixing it like trying command line to launch the game in 1920x1080 but to no avail.

mista tea

Mar 31, 2018
For anyone still wondering, ED7 is based off of how many times you've fucked her / map completion. You also still have to successfully leave the forest.

Reactions: Bobbra

Moragan

Jun 11, 2017
For other reasons, I've had a complete reinstall of my OS and everything. The game still launches in a tiny screen that is probably about 80 pixels in definition. Fullscreen just makes it fullscreen at the same definition.

Any ideas? It seems I'm not the only one with this problem and we've all found no solution.

I tried using cmd to force launch the game at other resolutions, the definition is still whack.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes