Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
Is the official translation better than the poetry on the screenshots? Have to ask because I've seen one too many Japanese dev release an MTL of their own game as official "translation"...

Jan 15, 2021
the problems with machine translations it that 1. 99.9% of the time it gets "translated" into unintelligible garbage thats no better than if it werent translated at all, and 2. when people machine translate games like these people they can get tagged as completed on the forum which deters other potential translators from touching it. sometimes the other translators will see it even if its not marked as completed and wont bother because a "translation" is up already. yes people complain about machine translations because most of the time they arent good at all, people need to stop with the whole "youre ungrateful" mindset just because others dont like bad translation work
1. Wrong. A lot of it is gibberish but its still gibberish that you can get information from. How to play the game or where to go next. If the text says some gibberish but then spouts out North. That is enough for you to know where to get next in the game.
2. Wrong. There have been proper, fully translated fan translation that Kagura Games picked up anyway and translated it again with their own translators.

Lemon Lime

Aug 25, 2018
Maron Maron, The greatest artist that make the greatest Doujin CG and ranking number 1 of all time in my personal book
Its hurt... sure MTL poetry is better than nothing, but it hurt
I really hope someone will pick this up

ps: I guess he tired from all the school girl and go with vampire now huh
just in case you missed it the game got an official translation now

Lemon Lime

Aug 25, 2018
Is the download for it somewhere?
its this one, they replaced the mtl download with the official English translation. for some reason the screenshots are still from the mtl that was made a year back, just look at the changelog it says "English Official Translation Added"

SphereOfIce

Dec 20, 2018
its this one, they replaced the mtl download with the official English translation. for some reason the screenshots are still from the mtl that was made a year back, just look at the changelog it says "English Official Translation Added"
ahh, thanks

Reactions: Lemon Lime
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes