phyron

May 7, 2017
the tentacle event with arousal level 2 and 3 does not trigget (it is always af if you had level 1 arousal). you can unlock it with the debug cheat though.

DrTowel

Sep 24, 2020
I'm mad since I didn't know having sex for health is an option. Stay horny kids, it makes you survive longer.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What the fuck is up with the awful grade school reading text speed? I could not even get myself to even start playing it takes so fucking long for a single sentence I could not imagine that dragging on through the whole fucking game! Seriously too fucking lazy to put a text speed control! Ruins the damn game not everyone reads at the speed of a grade schooler!

• Angry
Reactions: TheFresh

LucLore

Feb 3, 2023
This post is a guide to get all 7 ending. Don't read it if you don't want to be spoiled or if you have not yet admitted defeat against that game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
This post is a guide to get all 7 ending. Don't read it if you don't want to be spoiled or if you have not yet admitted defeat against that game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there any extra condition for end 7?I have both Arousal and D-size 100 and yet i can't get the ending

LucLore

Feb 3, 2023
Is there any extra condition for end 7?I have both Arousal and D-size 100 and yet i can't get the ending
I don't know. I didn't pay attention to extra condition than that. Maybe it has to do with the number of time you fuck her before leaving? Maybe at least one? at least five? Need to try.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
I don't know. I didn't pay attention to extra condition than that. Maybe it has to do with the number of time you fuck her before leaving? Maybe at least one? at least five? Need to try.
Tried again and i got,the only diference is that i didn't use the cheat,maybe is that?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ending 7 is definitely weird. The things that I can say for sure are necessary are, as established by others:
- 100 Arousal.
- 100 Dick Power.
- Full cum meter at the end.

There's something extra involved too, but I'm not clear exactly on what it is.
You definitely need to get her fucked directly a few times.
BUT, I also think you need to specifically trigger the dick-increase sequences that only pop up when the MC's dick reaches certain milestones naturally. If you cheat all the dick-increases, he won't get those sequences and the ending doesn't seem to happen even if you fuck her over 10 times.

At least, that's what seems to be critical to getting it.

All in all though, funny little game with an ok-ish translation. Not much dialog in it to begin with.

Pong11

May 23, 2018
Maybe this is too late, but I can't get Ending 7 no matter what, so I tried searching in Japanese site and found the conditions.

1. You have to open every chest on the map
2. Nommel lust must be more than 70

Just these two conditions, your Dick Power doesn't matter for this ending. I already tried with 0 Dick Power and it works.

Reactions: BlackOne 34
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes