UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
I'm less concerned about the MTL gibberish since it's got voicing, and more hoping to see it get de-censored.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Is there any way to make it so you dont have to wait 2-3 seconds for the translation? Get's kinda annoying after a while

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
I hate how everyone looks down on MTL, but yet it is the most efficient way to make a game playable. No shit manual translation is better, but no one is paying for the massive labor.

For a smaller game like this, it is more plausible for you to learn Japanese than someone ends up manually translating the game
for you.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
It's always sad to see people complaining about MTL. It's literally the only way we get to play games in other languages since no one has a sacred duty to spent days of their life translating something for free to any of you. It's different if someone pays for it, of course.

So, if you don't like MTL, learn how to translate it yourself or learn japanese (or any other language needed), simple as that.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
It's always sad to see people complaining about MTL. It's literally the only way we get to play games in other languages since no one has a sacred duty to spent days of their life translating something for free to any of you. It's different if someone pays for it, of course.

So, if you don't like MTL, learn how to translate it yourself or learn japanese (or any other language needed), simple as that.
the problems with machine translations it that 1. 99.9% of the time it gets "translated" into unintelligible garbage thats no better than if it werent translated at all, and 2. when people machine translate games like these people they can get tagged as completed on the forum which deters other potential translators from touching it. sometimes the other translators will see it even if its not marked as completed and wont bother because a "translation" is up already. yes people complain about machine translations because most of the time they arent good at all, people need to stop with the whole "youre ungrateful" mindset just because others dont like bad translation work

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
the problems with machine translations it that 1. 99.9% of the time it gets "translated" into unintelligible garbage thats no better than if it werent translated at all, and 2. when people machine translate games like these people they can get tagged as completed on the forum which deters other potential translators from touching it. sometimes the other translators will see it even if its not marked as completed and wont bother because a "translation" is up already. yes people complain about machine translations because most of the time they arent good at all, people need to stop with the whole "youre ungrateful" mindset just because others dont like bad translation work
As i said, do yourself the translation them. There's literally nothing stopping you from doing so if it's so bad you can't stand it. It's not an official translation, it's a MTL one so ANY translator could pick up the game and do better if they wanted, you just gave poor excuses.

And if you actually go and do it or PAY someone to translate it and it gets better than what we have, kudos to you and i swallow back my words. If you don't do anything other than complain, them you are just butthurt and don't like people pointing that you're butthurt so you go and comment shit like "you're ungrateful is a bad mindset", really just go and do it yourself if it's so simple.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Can someone who has completed this or played a majority of it please upload their translation folder? It should be in the game folder inside BepInEx, a folder called Translation.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Does anyone have the current stuff marron marron is posting on his fantia for his next game? Checked on the usual sites but they are unupdated.

Reactions: Zoey Quartz

Lewdboys

Jan 15, 2019
1654486402660.png

Guys Help, when i played it i don't find the girl and im stuck, can't do anything

so... what's missing here ?

TheFresh

Mar 17, 2019
For anyone wondering, you CAN get a decent translation of this game. You just need to have some knowledge of how to use Offline translations ... Getting an offline translator (Like SugoiOfflineTranslator), not only does it translate faster (customizable batch size), it does so with more accuracy than DeepL (Most of the time).

Links to all the things you need for this:

Instructions are listed on the respective pages. Now if your still not convinced that you should spend 2-3 hours learning all of this, how about this: You can translate ANY Unity game as long as you know the version (IL2CPP or not), that means you could theoretically buy a Unity game off of and translate it yourself! The only "real" work you can put in is manual proof reading and translating, but even then the translator will already do most of the work for you.

If any of you still need help with the process, feel free to message me!

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
For anyone wondering, you CAN get a decent translation of this game. You just need to have some knowledge of how to use Offline translations ... Getting an offline translator (Like SugoiOfflineTranslator), not only does it translate faster (customizable batch size), it does so with more accuracy than DeepL (Most of the time).

Links to all the things you need for this:

Instructions are listed on the respective pages. Now if your still not convinced that you should spend 2-3 hours learning all of this, how about this: You can translate ANY Unity game as long as you know the version (IL2CPP or not), that means you could theoretically buy a Unity game off of and translate it yourself! The only "real" work you can put in is manual proof reading and translating, but even then the translator will already do most of the work for you.

If any of you still need help with the process, feel free to message me!
not just unity but nukige, VNs, manga, rpgs etc. apparently the dreamsaviour plugin makes things easier too. dont have a good pc tho so cant run any of it

Reactions: polobeatz

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
I can forgive the awful translation but is there a way to make the text scroll faster? Also the MTL has no idea what to do whenever those stupid heart characters are used.

Feb 24, 2019
How do you get the MTL to trigger? Literally had it sitting on the same line for 15 minutes. Is it a separate download? It seems implied that it's built in.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes