VN Ren'Py Abandoned Modern Family [v0.2] [CuckoldBoys]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pearlo

May 21, 2018
why is this game abandoned in Latest Updates?
It was abandoned in 2019, then the dev announced that he would start work again when they have saved up enough money for a new graphics card.
Don't expect anything new from this in the near future. It looks to me like the patreon has been rebooted and the game has been upgraded from abandoned to on hold.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
this game...needs work...
Should have seen it before the reboot, it was terrible.

This isn't too bad of a restart.

Still got a long way to go but now it has a foundation to build on, it didn't even have that when it originally launched.

Reactions: bluerubber

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
I like the concept but man im so tired of all these deformed women... Like, only her legs must weight over 40 kgs... Even if you develop the best story ever written i couldnt take that alien seriously.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I often don't see games until they're abandoned it seems, it's less surprising in this case as it only seem to get one update ... I checked it out because I liked how abused the woman on the banner seemed and didn't investigate it more than that prior to giving it a whirl ... well, the language is bad, the bodies on them are horrendous, and it's real short (which I suppose is to be expected to some degree) ... so yeah nothing lost here.

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
i wonder if iam totally wrong but ,i remember early playing was much more to do in game then what was now ??? but can be wrong too and thx for game,nice models now just waiting story in game :)

JayCo

Sep 7, 2020
Who's the 7th girl (counted from left to right) in the uploader's sign and what game is she in ?

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes