VN Ren'Py Abandoned Modern Family [v0.2] [CuckoldBoys]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
28.jpg

Overview:
You play as Jane, who moved into a new home because her husband lost his job. You follow her as she tries to make the best out of the situation.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-05
Release Date: 2020-10-05
Developer: CuckoldBoys -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

26.jpg 23.jpg 18.jpg 29.jpg 33.jpg 47.jpg 57.jpg 58.jpg

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That was a thing that happened.

I don't know how to put words to what i've just witnessed.

No choices, no "making the best of a bad situation" just a typical corruption basic bitch falling to her knees and spreading her legs as soon as old man cock appears all the while being assaulted by Engrish.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

No choices, no "making the best of a bad situation" just a typical corruption basic bitch falling to her knees and spreading her legs as soon as old man cock appears all the while being assaulted by Engrish.
Wow.! you are quick. And it doesn't sound very good. thanks for the heads up.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

I agree. He said we take control of female protagnist, take control mean make choise, but I don't see anething to make a choise or hit this bastard in the balls with the foot.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
not for me.
renders decent
story, lacking for now
rather had a choice in the beginning about NTR and seems like more of a rape
I love female protagonist, But ther we have no choise. This is rape. I prefer make a choise go out and choise a way to eran money, "sell yourself like a whore" is the last step if I don't see any other jobs to do, like waiter, barman, or atlier, or maybe a model.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Interesting game. Will she get herself out of that sitation?
I hope they can make a bigger version we can enjoy.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Is a ntr game so why have a choice eliminating ntr?
Good question. When you have a character cheat it's usually better to have it so you can choose who and when she cheats. Maybe you want her to not cheat with all possible people to cheat. Even if the game is relatively empty if all NTR is avoided such as Elena's Life.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
Good question. When you have a character cheat it's usually better to have it so you can choose who and when she cheats. Maybe you want her to not cheat with all possible people to cheat. Even if the game is relatively empty if all NTR is avoided such as Elena's Life.
agreed on that, rather to choose to with whom i cheat with, than this blackmail/rape

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes