HiddenMeme

Aug 14, 2020
Is there a walkthrough here? I can't get past having 15 dirty points
It took me awhile to figure out since I skipped to free play immediately but when buying gift items, there are three stores to buy from.
One in the business district (Electronic store that says Tax-free) and two in the city (convenience store and uniqlo store)
In the convenience store, there is no indicator but you can talk to the cashier.

Reactions: The Ratist

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
Doesn't really feel like NTR. Definitely has less impact since its from the females perspective and you have complete control over her actions so her "cucking" the guy is just her being a hoe or liking someone else.
Didn't pay attention to NTR right away, just saw another great game from the author of WarShop (The previous one - Kiara, was super tasty), played it, and realized that it is just as awesome, at a very high level. Too bad not all games are like this, definitely worth it.

sawert42

Jul 17, 2018
So she needs that stone to return back to her world, and her plan is to earn for it... bitch just fucking steal it its not like anyone will find you after you use it, your crimes in this world are irrelevant after you return

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
I honestly thought the bread thing was joke lmao. I’ll upload a patch today to fix that. If there are any other frequent errors let me know!
Every other line is them saying "It's...". That's a pretty big one to fix, don't even know what they're supposed to be saying though.

belubbly

Feb 16, 2018
Can someone explain to me how you start the streaming? I am already a few days into the game and have already multiple hearts with multiple characters but can't find a way to start the streaming.

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes