5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bossko

Jan 9, 2021

IF YOU HAVE JUST BECOME A PATRON PLEASE READ FIRST!!
Hi guys, I hope this post will be useful for many
After becoming a patron, how do I get to see the comics?
All you have to do is wait for Moiarte3d to send you the corresponding links to your tier through a private message on patreon, this process can take me up to 24 hours since it is a different link with personalizad and marked content for each patron.
Why can't I download the comics?
Moiarte3d decided to disable downloads until further notice due to the extreme case of piracy of his comics
What are the genres in Moiarte3d's comics?
Fantasy: Girls Vs lustful monsters
Interracial: White girls Vs well endowed black men
(No reverse interracial)
Where are the comics in spanish?
There are no Spanish comics since May 2021, the comics will only be in English until further notice.
What is the difference between the comics in the HOT tier and the comics in the VIP tier?
The comics published in the hot tier are the comics that do not have so much graphic difficulty and that without a doubt Moiarte3d can deliver them the first days of the current month unlike the VIP comics which are the most difficult to create and Moiarte3d needs much more time to finish them and publish them.
How often are the updates of my HOT tier?
Moiarte3d does not work with deadlines of any kind, but will always try to deliver the comic pages reserved for the HOT tier the first days of the current month.
How often are the updates of my VIP tier?
Moiarte3d does not work with delivery dates of any kind, but will always try to deliver all the pages of VIP comics during the current month.
Which are the comics reserved for the VIP tier so far?
"Alpha male of the house".
"Lynch family sins"
"Purple Vacations"
"After earth" (from chapter 2 onwards)
"Prison ladies - The judge"
"Early access to all HOT tier comics"

how long does my subscription last?
Pay up front is enabled so you will be charged on the day you signup and then again on the 1st day of every month
This means that no matter what date you subscribe, your membership will always end on the 1st of each month.
For example if you subscribed on October 25th your membership would lasts 6 days since it ends on October 31st at 12:00AM and you will only be able to access all the content again once the payment is done on November 1st.

Many people "don't read" but patreon warns you about that before you make your payment.
What is Discord?
Discord is a free voice, video, and text chat app that's used by tens of millions of people ages 13+ to talk and hang out with their communities and friends. People use Discord daily to talk about many things, ranging from art projects and family trips to homework and mental health support.
How to access the Moiarte3d discord server?
After downloading and creating your account, all you have to do is go to your patreon page and go to "My profile settings" and then to "Connected Apps" there you will see the discord icon where you can connect your discord account with your patreon account. After linking your account and restarting Discord, my server will appear available for you to access in your discord...
if you have any other questions please feel free to use this post to ask them
Moiarte3d

Uchihaobito1228

Dec 8, 2021

IF YOU HAVE JUST BECOME A PATRON PLEASE READ FIRST!!
Hi guys, I hope this post will be useful for many
After becoming a patron, how do I get to see the comics?
All you have to do is wait for Moiarte3d to send you the corresponding links to your tier through a private message on patreon, this process can take me up to 24 hours since it is a different link with personalizad and marked content for each patron.
Why can't I download the comics?
Moiarte3d decided to disable downloads until further notice due to the extreme case of piracy of his comics
What are the genres in Moiarte3d's comics?
Fantasy: Girls Vs lustful monsters
Interracial: White girls Vs well endowed black men
(No reverse interracial)
Where are the comics in spanish?
There are no Spanish comics since May 2021, the comics will only be in English until further notice.
What is the difference between the comics in the HOT tier and the comics in the VIP tier?
The comics published in the hot tier are the comics that do not have so much graphic difficulty and that without a doubt Moiarte3d can deliver them the first days of the current month unlike the VIP comics which are the most difficult to create and Moiarte3d needs much more time to finish them and publish them.
How often are the updates of my HOT tier?
Moiarte3d does not work with deadlines of any kind, but will always try to deliver the comic pages reserved for the HOT tier the first days of the current month.
How often are the updates of my VIP tier?
Moiarte3d does not work with delivery dates of any kind, but will always try to deliver all the pages of VIP comics during the current month.
Which are the comics reserved for the VIP tier so far?
"Alpha male of the house".
"Lynch family sins"
"Purple Vacations"
"After earth" (from chapter 2 onwards)
"Prison ladies - The judge"
"Early access to all HOT tier comics"

how long does my subscription last?
Pay up front is enabled so you will be charged on the day you signup and then again on the 1st day of every month
This means that no matter what date you subscribe, your membership will always end on the 1st of each month.
For example if you subscribed on October 25th your membership would lasts 6 days since it ends on October 31st at 12:00AM and you will only be able to access all the content again once the payment is done on November 1st.

Many people "don't read" but patreon warns you about that before you make your payment.
What is Discord?
Discord is a free voice, video, and text chat app that's used by tens of millions of people ages 13+ to talk and hang out with their communities and friends. People use Discord daily to talk about many things, ranging from art projects and family trips to homework and mental health support.
How to access the Moiarte3d discord server?
After downloading and creating your account, all you have to do is go to your patreon page and go to "My profile settings" and then to "Connected Apps" there you will see the discord icon where you can connect your discord account with your patreon account. After linking your account and restarting Discord, my server will appear available for you to access in your discord...
if you have any other questions please feel free to use this post to ask them
Moiarte3d
Your dicord please

Ulfric_

May 16, 2018
This is already dead, they only publish things that moiarte uploads to their twitter, it's been months since we've seen a complete comic. The worst of all is that if I want to pay, but moiarte no longer makes comics in Spanish even though it's their native language.

We should go to the illustratedinterracial thread, it's not in 3D quality but the stories are better.

jamon

Dec 23, 2017
This is already dead, they only publish things that moiarte uploads to their twitter, it's been months since we've seen a complete comic. The worst of all is that if I want to pay, but moiarte no longer makes comics in Spanish even though it's their native language.

We should go to the illustratedinterracial thread, it's not in 3D quality but the stories are better.
Can you put the link of the thread?

May 16, 2019
Apparently whoever subscribes to the 45$ patreon, which is the value that has all the updates, is not interested in sharing it with me. This is anywhere on the internet. For those who live in countries where the local currency is not the Dollar, this converted amount is much higher. Which should make access difficult. I don't think we'll ever have any updates.

ThiagoNeves

Nov 13, 2020
publicar la misma cosa una y otra vez no va a hacer que lo haga, estas llegando al punto del spam, para
yo pienso lo mismo, hasta denuncie a Jorba por spam

Moiarte already said that the majority of his patreons prefer the posts in english and they understand english. And by the way its 2022 and english is a basic language, there's tons of content for free for anyone willing to learn the language.

Reactions: Carlos RAW

emris2095

Jul 11, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: matilde69x

emris2095

Jul 11, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: matilde69x
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote