5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

waffletop

Aug 30, 2021
Hola, buenas noches ... Moiarte3D Me preguntaba si podría enviar una línea de tiempo de cómo suceden los eventos de los cómics por favor o si alguien sería tan amable de enviar, muchas gracias :).

Reactions: JorbaDark

waffletop

Aug 30, 2021
Hello, good night ... Moiarte3D I was wondering if you could send a timeline of how the events of the comics happen please or if someone would be so kind to send, thank you very much :).

Reactions: cabbar100

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
Hello, good night ... Moiarte3D I was wondering if you could send a timeline of how the events of the comics happen please or if someone would be so kind to send, thank you very much :).
Hello! yes i can but do you mean the timeline of fantasy comics to see where the stories cross over? sorry im a little confused.

waffletop

Aug 30, 2021
Hello :)

Yes, actually I mean the two 2 lines that you handle: Fantasy & Interracial ...

Please if you could send a timeline of the 2 genres :giggle: I would appreciate it a lot and I hope it is not a bother :).

waffletop

Aug 30, 2021
Hello! yes i can but do you mean the timeline of fantasy comics to see where the stories cross over? sorry im a little confused.
Hello :)

Yes, actually I mean the two 2 lines that you handle: Fantasy & Interracial ...

Please if you could send a timeline of the 2 genres :giggle: I would appreciate it a lot and I hope it is not a bother :).

Vargas Josue

Jul 12, 2021
Hola Moiarte.
Muy buenas tardes o noches.
Quería saber si hay nuevos episodios de Moiarte.
Y porque no las subes para ver en español.
Por favor espero la respuesta gracias.

Carlos RAW

Mar 21, 2018
Can someone please pass me Spell in good quality.... Since what I have is blurry.... I want it more than anything to translate it to Spanish.

Queria traducir Spell... Pero la img en si no es de buena de calidad;

la 19,2 es como se encuentra la img (acá y svscomics) con letra que apenas se ve, la 19 le cambie el tamaño solo que ahora se ve un poco borroso ciertos detalles, pero se puede leer. Y la 20 improvise... En resumen los 3 se ven meh... Por eso digo si alguien sería tan amble de pasarme las img con buena calidad para traducir ya que me llama bastante la atención esta historia de Spell (Hechizo)
19,2 page - (19, 2).jpg 19 page - (19).jpg 20 page - (20).jpg

cabbar100

Jul 10, 2021
Hello all, im brand new to Moiarte3D's work and was wondering what stories or series to read first. What are your favourite stories and what would you recommend? :)
Any genre in your mind ? There is different stories with different genres. Some stories has creatures in it and some people not intrest any of these type. If you looking specific genre you can get quicker advices.

cabbar100

Jul 10, 2021
mainly looking at the cuckold and interracial stories but i dont know which are best.
You can find them below series ( there is more stories but these ones long ones also most of them get uptades by Moiarte.

- Cuckold In Africa - 9 Chapter
- Lonely Swedish Wife - 5 Chapter
- Black Takeover - 6 Chapter
- Africanized - 5 Chapter
- The Alpha Male Of The House - 5 Chapter
- The Dark Ones - 7 Chapter

First 4 cuckold - interracial (Human)- Last 2 also creatures in it (Elf - Minotaur - Orc Etc)

If you like the stories you can support artist at patreon page. You can early access uptades at VIP option i think. It is an explanation at the patreon page.

• Love
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote