5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nopodras1992

Oct 17, 2020
No se quejen del idioma eso no importa, con que termine los comics es mas que suficiente, no que los deja y empieza otros. Hay varios comics buenos que quedaron a medias y se ve que ya no los va continuar. Sigue con su esposa sueca, macho alfa y toma de posesión negra, solo esos comics continúa que ya se volvieron aburridos. Y los mejores comics quedaron a medias...

Sep 27, 2021
sorry for the disappearance my loves. I'm on exam weeks and with a lot of work on instagram. The news is on the discordia server, unfortunately I won't post anything now or moises blocks my account on patreon. but stay tuned because he will post full story on tweeter, it seems the new story will be free. Too bad you don't have access to discord.

Muffinman504

Mar 24, 2018
You gotta be a special kind of stupid to post leaks here knowing the artist himself watches the server lmao & yall are even being super nice to a random on the internet just to get them for free

Reactions: Samisam55

Darrklorrd

Feb 10, 2020
You gotta be a special kind of stupid to post leaks here knowing the artist himself watches the server lmao & yall are even being super nice to a random on the internet just to get them for free
The artist himself does not mind to distribute for free, but offcourse how can he live if he doesn't earn something from what he does best, hence he keeps the patreon. I myself am not a supporter till now simply becoz i don't have money, but i will become a supporter even if all his works are found for free outside, because i like his work.

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
The artist himself does not mind to distribute for free, but offcourse how can he live if he doesn't earn something from what he does best, hence he keeps the patreon. I myself am not a supporter till now simply becoz i don't have money, but i will become a supporter even if all his works are found for free outside, because i like his work.
I don't know where you got what you're saying, I am Moiarte3d, and you will never see me sharing for free the content I offer on patreon.... This girl flavia_olhos_verdes been posting my content for some time in low quality and speaks as if she knows me but I inform you guys that I don't know who the fuck she is...

I read that she says she gets her images from Twitter and this is another lie as she also said months ago that she gets my images from instagram (I DON'T HAVE INSTAGRAM) So I just ask you to please inform yourself first before saying things you don't know, imagine if one of my patreon supporters came here and read that I don't mind giving my content for free.... I mean not only damage my work with piracy but also with false comments? please... that I am not in a constant war against piracy as I used to be does not mean that I am happy or agree with my content being shared for free... That affects me a lot and that's why I'm thinking of stopping making comics and working only on commissions because of that.

Jorba Aun sigo siendo humilde y sencillo, te lo puede decir cualquiera de mis usuarios mas cercanos, soy uno de los creadores que mas entrega contenido mensualmente en patreon pero tuve que eliminar las traducciones en español porque es demasiado trabajo para mi solo y la mayoria de mis patrons hablan ingles... No es una cuestion de humildad sino de tiempo y esfuerzo bro... Eso cansa mucho.

nopodras1992 Eres otra persona que esta desinformada completamente, deberias leer en este mismo hilo unas paginas atras donde les indiqué la razon por la que se detuvo la produccion de los comics antiguos... Se dañaron mis dicos duros y perdi todos los personajes y por eso tuve que crear contenido nuevo y detener los otros... He pasado varios años recreando los personajes de esos comics antiguos para traerlos a la vida, y ya estan listos muchos de ellos...

Have a nice day guys.

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
I don't know where you got what you're saying, I am Moiarte3d, and you will never see me sharing for free the content I offer on patreon.... This girl flavia_olhos_verdes been posting my content for some time in low quality and speaks as if she knows me but I inform you guys that I don't know who the fuck she is...

I read that she says she gets her images from Twitter and this is another lie as she also said months ago that she gets my images from instagram (I DON'T HAVE INSTAGRAM) So I just ask you to please inform yourself first before saying things you don't know, imagine if one of my patreon supporters came here and read that I don't mind giving my content for free.... I mean not only damage my work with piracy but also with false comments? please... that I am not in a constant war against piracy as I used to be does not mean that I am happy or agree with my content being shared for free... That affects me a lot and that's why I'm thinking of stopping making comics and working only on commissions because of that.

Jorba Aun sigo siendo humilde y sencillo, te lo puede decir cualquiera de mis usuarios mas cercanos, soy uno de los creadores que mas entrega contenido mensualmente en patreon pero tuve que eliminar las traducciones en español porque es demasiado trabajo para mi solo y la mayoria de mis patrons hablan ingles... No es una cuestion de humildad sino de tiempo y esfuerzo bro... Eso cansa mucho.

nopodras1992 Eres otra persona que esta desinformada completamente, deberias leer en este mismo hilo unas paginas atras donde les indiqué la razon por la que se detuvo la produccion de los comics antiguos... Se dañaron mis dicos duros y perdi todos los personajes y por eso tuve que crear contenido nuevo y detener los otros... He pasado varios años recreando los personajes de esos comics antiguos para traerlos a la vida, y ya estan listos muchos de ellos...

Have a nice day guys.
Hola! Moiarte. Me alegra que finalmente pudiste aclarar muchos puntos que por aquí yo veía que hablaban. Yo fui tu patreon del tier de 50$ hace un par de meses. E dejado de ser supporter por que no has subido muchos cómics de mi agrado, por que no me gustan las viejas .
Recuerdo que hablamos de una idea de cómic de homeless man, que vivan cerca de un colegio o algo así. Y que iban las chicas de voluntarias o algo.
En fin, si me atrevo a preguntar por aquí, cuál es tu schedual de este mes? Quiero volver a suscribirme por que extraño mucho tus comics! Pero quiero saber lo que voy a encontrar.
Saludos amigo!

Darrklorrd

Feb 10, 2020

Have a nice day guys.
That's correct. Then it was a fake id with your name and it said in one these threads that you don't mind for free and yes it sounded wierd, but i thought maybe its you.

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
Hola! Moiarte. Me alegra que finalmente pudiste aclarar muchos puntos que por aquí yo veía que hablaban. Yo fui tu patreon del tier de 50$ hace un par de meses. E dejado de ser supporter por que no has subido muchos cómics de mi agrado, por que no me gustan las viejas .
Recuerdo que hablamos de una idea de cómic de homeless man, que vivan cerca de un colegio o algo así. Y que iban las chicas de voluntarias o algo.
En fin, si me atrevo a preguntar por aquí, cuál es tu schedual de este mes? Quiero volver a suscribirme por que extraño mucho tus comics! Pero quiero saber lo que voy a encontrar.
Saludos amigo!
KiraMantis Ese tier de $50 mensual fue eliminado a casi finales del 2020, sin embargo no estuviste registrado en ese tier solo en el de $25 durante dos meses

Desde enero hasta la fecha de hoy es demasiado tiempo para decirte especificamente que puedes encontrar cuando he publicado 60 paginas de comics para el tier de $25 hasta que fue eliminado hace dos meses, sin contar los comics VIP que no son actualizados en una fecha en especifico sino cuando las paginas estan listas... Sin embargo creo acordarme de nuestra conversacion en discord, Es una caliente idea que aun tengo en mente con esas colegialas y los indigentes pero debo terminar algunas ideas que estan mucho antes que esa... Y bueno, con respecto a esas maduras culonas son muy solicitadas por mis usuarios VIP por eso siempre estaran entre mi contenido y a mi me gustan muchisimo tanto en mis comics como en la vida real, cada quien tiene su fetiche ese es uno de los mios y es lo que publico, cada quien es libre de difrutarlo o no bro... Pero nunca he tenido un comic que sea solo de maduras, en TODOS mis comics siempre hay chicas jovenes y MILFs... siempre para todos los gustos.... Con respecto a lo que puedes encontrar gran parte de mi contenido ha sido publicado por alli asi que bueh... solo te queda averiguarlo si te suscribes... al menos mis actuales clientes aman mi contenido.

ThiagoNeves The VIP comics will always remain in the VIP tier because those are the comics that are really difficult to create, either by costumes, scenarios, scenes with a large number of characters, etc... So the answer is no, if you stay in the $10 tier you won't see the $VIP comics... Maybe later when there are more comics in the VIP tier but not for now. However paying $10 you will get 28/30 pages of comics every month.... I think that's triple what you get when you subscribe to any known comics site that charges $20 to $30 a month... And of that $10 I get much less because patreon and paypal commissions... There is a lot behind that that the members does not see but I understand that some people complain about the price especially if we are Latinos.

Sep 27, 2021
boys I'm going to post news for Christmas gifts. who follow me on instagram. I will post news. don't fall for his conversation. Which he posted on Twitter. I took all the pictures. respect the mother because I'm badass... you have to sign to see in discord there things are hot.

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
boys I'm going to post news for Christmas gifts. who follow me on instagram. I will post news. don't fall for his conversation. Which he posted on Twitter. I took all the pictures. respect the mother because I'm badass... you have to sign to see in discord there things are hot.
Badass or Fatass? Do what you want just don't use my name as if we are friends or as if I am giving you content. Thank you.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote