5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
[QUOTE = "mesias, post: 1988088, membro: 661825"]
Cuckold in Africa 5 completo em espanhol.

[/CITAR]
The Preacher`s Wife Vol. 7 (spain) ?

• Love
Reactions: luis gonzalez

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Galera soon I'll put the (King dead and a king, willing vol.1. With 2 extra pages in Spanish).

Until then we'll see if there are any news. Because Moiarte is stopped in the social networks.

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys i noticed there are no updates for a long time now.
Is Moiarte working again or not? I'd like to see "cuckold in africa 6", even if it's not finished, but i don't know who could post here. Anyway, if there is a volunteer for updating this thread is very welcomed and appreciated.

• Love

TimB

Apr 28, 2019
Is Moiarte working again or not? I'd like to see "cuckold in africa 6", even if it's not finished, but i don't know who could post here. Anyway, if there is a volunteer for updating this thread is very welcomed and appreciated.
Moiarte is working. You can see his updates on patreon. However no one is leaking anymore. Just wait and hope.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Before placing the new works, we have to remember that there is still a lot of material that is old and has not been posted yet. The ideal and for those old works first.

Moiarte is very chaotic, starts a job, to the middle and goes to another. Errors of the Past and an example. It was a series that would be 4 chapters he made the 1 in half and left. Ladies of prison and another example this edition 7 is 3 years and still not finished. So we have to be calm.

• Wow

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
cuckold in africa 6
anyone could post last update, please?
it's gonna be hard. The ideal is to complete the missing material (old) to be able to publicize new works. At least from me. There are now some forum members who are subscribers, possibly can post something. But the comic you want is not finished yet.

• Love
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote