5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Felicia and Sofía Lombardi, mother and daughter... Wife and daughter of the Italian ambassador in the country... They will be forced to comply with their "Reparation Act" for the new order imposed in "Keniabe" a fictional african country where black power rules... Lots of North American and European families will be forced to perform extreme "Reparation Acts" to prove to the new order that they are not racist and at the same time pay for their ancestors mistakes... The comic is ongoing on joing now!! #paypal #england #italia #kenya #zimbabwe #afrika #blackpower #black #adults #comics 66626508_798558223872778_7829922893683838066_n.jpg

Reactions: luis gonzalez

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Sylvanna from beautiful creatures "The Children of Eva" this comic is amazing you can't miss it! Those human females spend their husband's money in Rivendell, a hidden place where they pays to have sex with goblins, orcs and other mean creatures... Those women return bow to their husband's arms totally bow legged after being mounted for hours by those lustful creatures... #3d #render #pawgstagram #thick #paypal #england #usa #sweden #zimbabwe #elves #elf #bigass 66770977_460390924815074_894427194987003701_n.jpg

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
but which are old comics you speak of?
are you sure that there's incomplete material?
updated list of missing Spanish stories. These are the stories that I do not have.

BLACK TAKEOVER 2 ( spain ).
CONSEQUENCES ( Vol 3 - spain).
CUCKOLD IN AFRICA (Vol 6 - spain).
PAST MISTAKES ( spain).
SLAVERY (spain).
THE CONFESSION ( spain).
THE JANITOR 3(spain).
THE PREACHERS WIFE ( Vol 7 - spain).
THE STEPFATHER ( Vol 3 - spain).
TRUE POWER ( spain).
UNCLE CARLOS ( Vol 2 - spain).

• Love

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Pamela from the comic "Cuckold in Africa VI" discover how this hot young white beauty and her mother are by a entire family as her father remains at home unable to sleep wondering what his African black boss would be doing to his wife and at that time...

• Love

Vopud

Mar 20, 2019
I know this isn't what you've been waiting for but it's something...
Miscellaneous pictures of old, ongoing and upcoming works:

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
I know this isn't what you've been waiting for but it's something...
Miscellaneous pictures of old, ongoing and upcoming works:

Don't worry, it's better than nothing.
But i think the only one able to give us any updates is Moytecnico, creator of this thread, or anyone can have a membership.
I hope someone will post here as sooner as possible any updates to share with everybody

• Love

Moytecnico

May 23, 2017
Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I no longer have access to Moiarte`s website or his patreon. I was banned by Moises himself for sharing his work to all of you and some of you leech it to other websites right after I posted it here or on another website.
But hey, it only cost $10 bucks to Join his Patreon and you will be able to see everything, What is $10.00 us dollars, I had an ongoing subscription to his patreon but suddenly he locked me out and returned my money all of you pitch in $1 dollar and join his patreon site. All of you are just hoping that someone else updates and what about YOU, When are you going to do your part and pitch in?

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I no longer have access to Moiarte`s website or his patreon. I was banned by Moises himself for sharing his work to all of you and some of you leech it to other websites right after I posted it here or on another website.
But hey, it only cost $10 bucks to Join his Patreon and you will be able to see everything, What is $10.00 us dollars, I had an ongoing subscription to his patreon but suddenly he locked me out and returned my money all of you pitch in $1 dollar and join his patreon site. All of you are just hoping that someone else updates and what about YOU, When are you going to do your part and pitch in?
Moytecnico: I've been through this too, I'm blocked on all his social networks. In my case it was because I translated into Portuguese Consequence 1 and 2 and The pastor's wife 1,2 and 3. But everything was already on the internet the Pastor's wife was already in issue 7. The fire that I always spoke to him to launch in the Portuguese language and he never wanted.
10 Dollars for a Brazilian and + 10% of the minimum wage. After the 2014 World Cup and 2016 Olympics, Brazil has a crisis of unemployment and violent deaths by police action and lack of medicine and medicine in hospitals.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Extra Charity full.

SPANISH

ENGLISH

Thanks Moises you are the best we have ... Unfortunately I found this bad that Moiarte intends to use in his PDF works.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote