5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
I talked to some people on this website to create a very private little group where they can share the comics with me, not for free, I was going to take care of translating them into Spanish, but none of them were kind enough to answer, now that I have a VIP subscription they want me to share... Go to hell! And stop writing me privately.

Yo hablé con algunas personas de esta web para crear un pequeño grupo muy privado donde puedan compartir los cómics conmigo, no de forma gratuita, yo me iba a encargar de traducirlos al español, pero ninguno tuvo siquiera la amabilidad de contestar, ahora que tengo una suscripción VIP quieren que yo comparta... ¡Váyanse a la mierda! Y dejen de escribirme por privado.
dang i will try to share the last bto, because that shit is lit brah(you know give something to the community), shame for those how ask you to share XD

Infinitygh1

Jun 9, 2022
dang i will try to share the last bto, because that shit is lit brah(you know give something to the community), shame for those how ask you to share XD
Hahaha XD, I told you. It's an erupting volcano… pregnant whores here and there, others in danger of giving birth from so much fucking and others who keep on working hard to get pregnant... Hahaha :ROFLMAO: Maybe if you share that comic, I'll feel like translating it. You know... give something to the community... :V XD

Jajaja XD, Te lo dije. Es un volcán en erupción… putas embarazadas por aquí y por allá, otras en peligro de parir de tanto follar y otras que siguen trabajando duro para quedarse embarazadas... Jajaja :ROFLMAO: A lo mejor si compartes ese cómic, a mi me apetece traducirlo. Ya sabes... dar algo a la comunidad... :V XD

Infinitygh1

Jun 9, 2022
Friends with all the pain in my soul, because I know that not everyone is to blame for this shit, but if my comics start to spread again on the internet for free I don't see the point of continuing to do free comics on twitter, let alone having a $10 tier on patreon.

That's what Moiarte said on his Twitter feed. So I don't think there are free comics... for nothing. Don't be a kept bitch and go subscribe... :sneaky:

Amigos con todo el dolor de mi alma, porque sé que no todo el mundo tiene la culpa de esta mierda, pero si mis cómics empiezan a difundirse de nuevo en internet de forma gratuita no veo el sentido de seguir haciendo cómics gratis en twitter, y mucho menos tener un nivel de 10 dólares en patreon.

Eso es lo que dijo Moiarte en su Twitter. Así que no creo que haya cómics gratis... a cambio de nada. No sean unas perras mantenidas y vayan a suscribirse... :sneaky:

586249F8-8B57-41F9-95DC-4F1C1D657B06.jpeg

Reactions: Carlos RAW

peter4554

Apr 18, 2020
there was a time when we all enjoyed free comics, but it wasn't fair to the creator, it's time to return the favor and subscribe, it's not much either, if we want to keep that art they should subscribe.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
well about the 10$ tier is way more accesible than the 45$, i mean no everybody can spent 45$ every month in other countrys beside US, i mean i win like 35$ weekly and that is a shit load of money where i live, but the expenses are high to, with that tier eliminated maybe many will unsuscribe due to be to expensive, just look what happens to netflix by example.
just to say in my country the salary min. is like 30-40$ at month so pay 10$ is a big deal, and not even mention 45$

beside of that, in other tweet, the person he ban, is clearly not me, i was still waiting the paypal pay for suscribe to his patreon until yesterday :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: DRAZEEEE

danielmello1717

Sep 9, 2021
I would like to know why in the stories of moiarte there are no black women. Like his work is great, but I find it strange to have this world of stories and not have a black woman. Like in the first chapter of black takeover a black woman appeared and then nothing. It's not to change the central theme of the stories but to be real

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Unfortunately not everyone can even subsrcibe to patreon in first place. Patreon is not accepting credit cards from the country where I live. PayPal is not operating here any longer as well. Ten bucks aren't a problem, the problem is transfering them abroad. I think patreon have stated around year ago that they are trying to find ways to accept payments in cryptocurreny, but apparently they still didn't find a way to do so. So yeah, still waiting for someone to share xD Or well, since you Moiarte read this thread, you could share your BTC wallet along with some of your contacts. I'd gladly pay for lower tier. The problem is not the money itself, but the method of payment.

silvawarfare

Dec 22, 2019
Unfortunately not everyone can even subsrcibe to patreon in first place. Patreon is not accepting credit cards from the country where I live. PayPal is not operating here any longer as well. Ten bucks aren't a problem, the problem is transfering them abroad. I think patreon have stated around year ago that they are trying to find ways to accept payments in cryptocurreny, but apparently they still didn't find a way to do so. So yeah, still waiting for someone to share xD Or well, since you Moiarte read this thread, you could share your BTC wallet along with some of your contacts. I'd gladly pay for lower tier. The problem is not the money itself, but the method of payment.
Hi friend I have the same problem as you. What country do you live?

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
Yeah, Patreon is a deal-breaker for me too, the last time I used Patreon I ended up having to cancel a card to stop payments since I couldn't access the account anymore, and their customer service is completely worthless.

As for the artist, I get why he's so protective, but honestly I think he really needs to revamp his whole business model. I think he'd get a lot further by releasing the first 10-15 pages of each comic/chapter for free onto all the various sites and then putting the rest behind the paywalls. As it stands now, I don't know that he advertises anywhere, which means that all of his product awareness comes from people pirating his work; so while he's certainly in the right to be upset about his work being pirated, he also could be doing things differently to help him make more money without having to add to his workload with the new free comics that he's talked about.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Yeah, Patreon is a deal-breaker for me too, the last time I used Patreon I ended up having to cancel a card to stop payments since I couldn't access the account anymore, and their customer service is completely worthless.

As for the artist, I get why he's so protective, but honestly I think he really needs to revamp his whole business model. I think he'd get a lot further by releasing the first 10-15 pages of each comic/chapter for free onto all the various sites and then putting the rest behind the paywalls. As it stands now, I don't know that he advertises anywhere, which means that all of his product awareness comes from people pirating his work; so while he's certainly in the right to be upset about his work being pirated, he also could be doing things differently to help him make more money without having to add to his workload with the new free comics that he's talked about.
yeah, i don't see anywhere where is advertise himself beside twitter and the already leaked comics, that make hard to people know him and his work, but well i don't know others places where to get more support beside piracy pages like this one and sad panda
i know moiarte for the collabs what he did with dukeshardocore years ago obviusly in a free comics page.

Carlos RAW

Mar 21, 2018
Don't believe, eh, I have the same problem, I have the money for the $45 tier, in fact I tried several times but my card always bounced, and then I tried paypal and it worked. I got the 45$ benefits.... What ufff.... Tremendous, well the thing is to try....
Look I did like this... I only had 5$ in paypal and then I went to subscribe to patreon for 45$ and by chance it worked (obviously I discounted the rest of 40$).... Just try it...
Bue el mensaje era para undef1ned,
Pd: By the way I'm from Arg, and I've been trying to subscribe for a year and it worked after trying so hard.

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Meh, it is really irrelevant which country I live in, pretty sure there are plenty of countries with similiar problems. Lets just say that all this stuff (PayPal suspending its operations, Patreon not accepting our credit cards any longer, etc) happened pretty recently, less than six months ago to be exact. (not really hard to guess what country it is to be fair)
Don't believe, eh, I have the same problem, I have the money for the $45 tier, in fact I tried several times but my card always bounced, and then I tried paypal and it worked. I got the 45$ benefits.... What ufff.... Tremendous, well the thing is to try....
Look I did like this... I only had 5$ in paypal and then I went to subscribe to patreon for 45$ and by chance it worked (obviously I discounted the rest of 40$).... Just try it...
Bue el mensaje era para @undef1ned,
Pd: By the way I'm from Arg, and I've been trying to subscribe for a year and it worked after trying so hard.
The difference between your case and mine is that PayPal actually does work in Argentina.
Argentina is on their official list ( ), while my country is not. Sure there are walkarounds for this, for example I could pay someone else with foreign credit card to pay for me, I know a few channels in telegram that offer such service, but then I'd need to always use VPN of this country when logging in patreon in order to avoid the potential block. Not to mention that these people obviously aren't doing this for free as well.
P.S. I don't speak spanish xD

• Wow
Reactions: Carlos RAW

donaldtrumpSE

Sep 21, 2017
moirarte should spend more effort for drawing the cum, the lazy attempt to use photoshop brush is embarrassing. it looks cheap as f* and not deserve 45$. Look at Jared999d for example, He rendered the cum drop in 3d.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote