5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
I gotta say, I don't understand this artist. I get that he's pissed about piracy and tired of having to ban the same people over and over, but his response is to raise his prices? I seriously question how that's going to bring in more people to support his work and discourage would-be pirates.

I've said it before but I really think he needs to reconsider his whole business model here. Things like expanding to Subscriberstar, since Patreon is a no-go for a lot of people (including me). Then adding lower and cheaper tiers that get access to comics well past their release date (for example, a $1 and $5 tier that gets things 3-4 months after release), while releasing the opening pages of each chapter (like the first 10-15 pages) for free on various sites to attract people to contribute.

I mean, it just seems to me that raising prices won't discourage piracy, but rather just cause people to leave since they don't want to pay that much.

jamon

Dec 23, 2017
I gotta say, I don't understand this artist. I get that he's pissed about piracy and tired of having to ban the same people over and over, but his response is to raise his prices? I seriously question how that's going to bring in more people to support his work and discourage would-be pirates.

I've said it before but I really think he needs to reconsider his whole business model here. Things like expanding to Subscriberstar, since Patreon is a no-go for a lot of people (including me). Then adding lower and cheaper tiers that get access to comics well past their release date (for example, a $1 and $5 tier that gets things 3-4 months after release), while releasing the opening pages of each chapter (like the first 10-15 pages) for free on various sites to attract people to contribute.

I mean, it just seems to me that raising prices won't discourage piracy, but rather just cause people to leave since they don't want to pay that much.
Thats the reason I stoped suscribing him like 2 or 3 years ago...
If he wants to have more profit, he needs to expand the amount of clients.

Reactions: Trainer7

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
well, yeah it's kinda ironic that he become some popular due to piracy in first place and that his previous comics also have a version in spanish, otherwise he will be unknow for the most of people
the fact that he use this site it's like a little bit hypocrite since just enter this page is piracy, because come on, you will tell me that you have never download nothing in this kind of site, specially since he is venezuelan(third world)

Last edited:

jamon

Dec 23, 2017
I dont believe that hes hypocrite. Maybe he doesnt know how gain more subscribers.
Of course piracy is a trouble, hes right to fight against it; but he should consider what is piracy in first term.
What if "X" buys a comic and then shares it as a gift to a friend? Thats piracy? In my point of view no; theres no way to limit that in the internet as the pobililities of coping the content and share are easy.
Piracy is the result of a hacker or someone who steals for its own benefict.

What thing should he do? I guess lowering price rates, promote comics (doesnt mean sharing comics, I mean propaganda), give limited discunts of subscriptions for certain time, etc. In other words, convince the customer to pay the subscription.

matilde69x

Jun 21, 2021
EL SABE Q DEBE PUBLICAR LOS Q HACE POCO PUBLICA PORQUE SINO SE LE VAN SUS SUSCRIPTORES ADEMAS EL ESTAS EN ESTE FORO CON MAS 10 NOMBRES DIFERENTES Y TE INVITA COMPARTIR ASI SABE QUIEN LE PIRATEA

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
EL SABE Q DEBE PUBLICAR LOS Q HACE POCO PUBLICA PORQUE SINO SE LE VAN SUS SUSCRIPTORES ADEMAS EL ESTAS EN ESTE FORO CON MAS 10 NOMBRES DIFERENTES Y TE INVITA COMPARTIR ASI SABE QUIEN LE PIRATEA
lol there was one dude with a recently created account sending me messages to share him comics XD
just look my profile :sneaky:, beside many and even me use a diferent nickname in patreon so it's difficult to know who share content

Last edited:
Reactions: matilde69x

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021

Absolutely LOVE his art but his business model is by far the worst that i've ever seen.

Sep 27, 2021
thank you all for posting, all the stories that have been published. a lot of translation, Thiago Neves and others speechless, women publishing. black power Japan complete. and only new posts I hope everyone has downloaded the new content.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
well, the next month will be my last suscription until december for the christmas special, i hope it get's released that month :b, because even if i like the fantasy series i feel that's better save that money for other things meanwhile the comics are completed :unsure:

tempac2x

Aug 23, 2022
Moiarte is definitely one of the best at making interracial comics. Wish he'd include more lines of the white girls/women saying racist stuff and words.

• Hey there
Reactions: Carlos RAW

casakrov

Feb 14, 2022
thank you all for posting, all the stories that have been published. a lot of translation, Thiago Neves and others speechless, women publishing. black power Japan complete. and only new posts I hope everyone has downloaded the new content.

please how can i get the new materials ??

May 16, 2019
Are you using sarcasm in your speech or do you create a private group and collectively subscribe and are you sharing the comics just between the two of you? No one has been posting new Moiarte stories here on the Forum or elsewhere in quite some time. If you create a private group to subscribe to patreon and are sharing the comics just between you, that was a great idea. A pity that with so many people in the Forum nobody thought or wanted to do this among the participants.

Carlos RAW

Mar 21, 2018
Are you using sarcasm in your speech or do you create a private group and collectively subscribe and are you sharing the comics just between the two of you? No one has been posting new Moiarte stories here on the Forum or elsewhere in quite some time. If you create a private group to subscribe to patreon and are sharing the comics just between you, that was a great idea. A pity that with so many people in the Forum nobody thought or wanted to do this among the participants.
More or less gives me an idea of how to share without moiarte blocking your patreon account or the other user ....

According to a user who insists me on twitter to share the link or whatever, he told me that he used to share the link to 'x' person, and well and it turns out that it was shared and filtered out there and there were downloads and so ...
Although it makes no sense, since moiarte said that anyone who "shares" the link is blocked, so another option would be to take screen several times something like he did just now but "better" to pass it to his colleague or vice versa.

But literally what flavia is doing right now to say openly that she is sharing links or vip content to people, seems silly to me, I mean Moairte always sees the forum? What do you think is going to happen... Well it will be known sooner or later.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote