5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
But how he figures though? Pretty interesting xd The images that patreons get access to are different for everyone? Like maybe he puts a hidden mark on some of the panels? But then every user would have to have somewhat "unique" gallery. Not sure if thats even possible, I think all patrons get access to the same data. If thats the case then maybe he figures because he knows who downloaded the image or the image file itself gives him a hint. Then you could tweak the file, or to be extra safe even share high resolution screenshot of the image instead of the original file itself. Would he figure who shared it then? xd

vandann77

Apr 8, 2022
gracias a todos por publicar, todas las historias que se han publicado. mucha traducción, Thiago Neves y otros sin palabras, mujeres editoriales. poder negro Japón completo. y solo publicaciones nuevas espero que todos hayan descargado el nuevo contenido.
[/COTIZAR]
DDonde se puede descargar?

Eita08

May 20, 2022
But how he figures though? Pretty interesting xd The images that patreons get access to are different for everyone? Like maybe he puts a hidden mark on some of the panels? But then every user would have to have somewhat "unique" gallery. Not sure if thats even possible, I think all patrons get access to the same data. If thats the case then maybe he figures because he knows who downloaded the image or the image file itself gives him a hint. Then you could tweak the file, or to be extra safe even share high resolution screenshot of the image instead of the original file itself. Would he figure who shared it then? xd
it's not that dificult, you need only to map a single pixel in every page , for example: change pixel color from yellow (255,255,0) to yellow(255,254,0), even if you had 2 image samples you would be incapable to recognize what pixel is the mapped one, specially if there are 2 or more pixels being maped, then moiarte only has to tag every user with a notepad with the information. User"07" pixel map "x-1090,y-825" color(255,254,0). Once a image is leaked to public he only has to check one image to know which account leaked the image and ban. This is one simple way of doing it.

Reactions: est1807

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Yea, I realize it's pretty doable on his side, what I doubt is possibility of doing something like that on patreon. That would mean that patrons with same access level don't have access to eachother's content. Technically every patron would have his own unique content, with no shared galleries whatsoever.

I'm just speculating though, I have absolutely no idea what kind of tools patreon offer to it's content makers. Maybe they do and I'm just clueless. I just find it hard to believe.

Also, imagine how much time it would take to prepare a single art before publishing it. The amount of work spent on this stuff would beat the actual proccess of creating the art by a mile. Or what about new patrons that subscribe when he isn't online for example? They don't have access to gallery until he comes online? xD
Then again, you could say he has a script that tweaks galleries of new users upon subscription(or arts when he publish it) automatically, and writes down the info to his notepad.
Even harder to believe in this one tho xD

Eita08

May 20, 2022
Maybe there's an opportunity for moiarte to revise his business model here. I understand that his overpriced patreon must be justified, fewer high waged subscribers must bring a more steady and lucrative monthly revenue than a horde of low wage of patrons, it also comes with the mentality of "people don't share expensive products". However, the demand for his product from this large population maintains, and the need will naturally progress to piracy, which brings problems on it's own, like the additional work of creating a reliable way to tell who is leaking the product, the maintenance of this system, the constant checks for leaks, the product lose it's revenue when it's leaked, not to say it must be at bare minimum frustrating for an artist to be fighting with his own genuine fans. So if people are trying to group to lessen the monetary burden is good, but leaks might still happen, which in turn will not only hurt the artist but the group of low waged patrons as well, we might call this piracy squared. Now the group of patrons would have to create its own system to tell who is the leaker if it happens as well. The more groups the higher the chances of leaks which will end up into public sites at which point will stop generating revenue for the artist and the ban of innocent patrons inside the group who were not the leakers. Not to say if this trend, moiarte might end with a horde of groups of low wage patrons, resulting in more work in the maintenance of piracy department, which it's fair to say is ultimately unavoidable. This is off course, pilling on the problem instead of fixing it.

My suggestion would be, unite the best of both worlds. If there are enough people grouping to pay for the content to be public then they should be able to, as long as it does not hurt the artist. Would moiarte3d be willing to set a target price for the release of his work into public domain, which he can stipulate by hours of work, popularity of the series, overall end product.
Then patrons would participate to complete the goal. In this way someone who is not able to pay 20 dollars a month (in my case that is roughly what i spend for food in a month) might be able to pay for $1 a month, this might take some time but eventually, and with the help of larger community, the goal is reached and both ends are satisfied. High-end patrons get immediate access to content. There's no need for piracy if the content is available at moiarte's domain, which will in order bring even more customers. If a product is getting released into public too fast it means it's growing in value and popularity, this not only serves the artist as reliable statistics, but should also indicate he should increase the goal.

Reactions: HERUTHEFALCON

aficina

Jul 13, 2019
Soy usuario hot y no me epodido ver ni me n cómics de los nuevos solo unos cómics viejos como.ago para ver de los nuevos

Sep 27, 2021
I don't know where you got that idea from. I'm not going to give you anything yet, but if you're a bunch of speechless men. I just sent these pictures to Stutzel's liar, but they won't see anything complete. I won't be fooled for the 2nd time. They want to see content and better subscribe. I guarantee I have my signature. I like to see you guys promising that you will post news in the hope that I will give you the images. hahahahaha

• Angry
Reactions: Moytecnico

Eita08

May 20, 2022
i was not talking with you kid, although perhaps you could say i was talking about you, as in part of a much larger problem. If we take yourself as an example: a member of a pirate community dangling the goods in front of you peers at the same time as you deny them the contents is quite hypocritical, not to say childish behavior. At this point you are a loyal patreon, making multiple subscriptions one after another as they get banned, you already have access to all content yet you keep coming back here to display this pointless bravado, making a fool of yourself both in front of the community and moiarte himself, and to the detriment of your own money as your account gets banned yet again. No i was not talking with you, either you be a rich spoiled brat or a insecure pathetic adult, your role is just to be used and discarted, naive as you be. I am though addressing whoever is out there with enough agency to understand this is yet just a pointless war of attrition. Moiarte depends on patrons for income, even if he lowers prices and provides payment access to citizens of embargoed countries, his content will keep getting leaked. To his own detriment he produces too good of a product. He has to milk his comics as much as he can because they lose all value once they are eventually released to the public. So if the end result can't be avoided, why not make as much money as possible at the same time as you provide a larger fanbase with the means to become a part of the process, instead of getting his stuff released in spite of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moytecnico
May 16, 2019
My idea would be not to harm the member who shares by causing him to be blocked. It would be a group on telegram or sending by email and not exactly posting on the forum or on a website. After all when you receive the link I believe you can download the images to your device.

Regarding Moiarte's war against piracy, I believe that piracy has caused most people, including those who are his patrons, who knew his work. I think he should worry less about who shares his comics, although that's kind of a bad thing since it's a lot of work to do the comics and he's the best at what he does. Better to focus on creating and stories and doing weekly publications and letting it go, a lot of people can take advantage of leaks, but a lot of people can start following him for that too.

agoist69

Dec 13, 2020
Does anyone know if the comic book "CHRISTMAS IN THE NEW JUNGLE- CALAIS" is complete, it currently has 95 pages but the last page does not say "the end".

whatever54849859

Nov 2, 2020
it's not that dificult, you need only to map a single pixel in every page , for example: change pixel color from yellow (255,255,0) to yellow(255,254,0), even if you had 2 image samples you would be incapable to recognize what pixel is the mapped one, specially if there are 2 or more pixels being maped, then moiarte only has to tag every user with a notepad with the information. User"07" pixel map "x-1090,y-825" color(255,254,0). Once a image is leaked to public he only has to check one image to know which account leaked the image and ban. This is one simple way of doing it.
No offence, but please don't discuss ideas to stop sharing comics, Moiarte checks this forum regularly and by discussing ideas to stop sharing, we are only making it difficult for ourselves to get the new updates

whatever54849859

Nov 2, 2020
I don't know where you got that idea from. I'm not going to give you anything yet, but if you're a bunch of speechless men. I just sent these pictures to Stutzel's liar, but they won't see anything complete. I won't be fooled for the 2nd time. They want to see content and better subscribe. I guarantee I have my signature. I like to see you guys promising that you will post news in the hope that I will give you the images. hahahahaha
Hello, I have been following this thread for quite some time and I have seen you post updates when no one could. I understand you are offended and pissed off for a lot of reasons being no translation and no sharing by others but trust me no one would be here requesting if they could afford the subscription and hence share. I really appreciate all you have done in the past and other members also who used to share and still do some times. I just hope that one day you could find in your heart to trust again and share the comics. I understand that sharing here is definitely not an option because Moiase will catch it or some stupid will report it, but it is possible to make a private group on telegram or discord and add only those who have been discussing all this for long time. So this way you know who can be trusted. I mean no offence, and again thankful to all who shares. In the end, all this fight just makes me feel that "beggars are not choosers"

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote