5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

makarovs

Apr 17, 2023
Thank you for sharing, I would just like to add that below there is the "Attach files" option that allows you to post the images at once and it is smaller on the screen here to see but in normal size to read, in this case it won't be as big as it is the Alpha male of the house 6 that you posted here

1705424482614.png

Tommy234

Oct 24, 2022
PLEASE do not post anything with "MOI 4 FREE" printed all over the pictures! I believe there are enough people who will eventually post CLEAN pages without any "watermarks" -- not to mention you could have simply pointed to a past page here, or to some other URL for these.

DurtiiBoii

Aug 26, 2017
Another idea that came to my mind was to create some free series that I already have written and publish them here monthly, but I would need some of you to help me to post them here and make it look well organized because I have always been a mess to post in the forums lol let me know what you think
I would highly advise you get in touch with the mod team, there are plenty of F95 staff (and ourseleves) who would take pride in managing/coordinating your F95 profile and visibility here, most creators have such a following that they directly link F95 in their works. along with their patereon and discord because those who cannot pay but like the work, promote it like hell to likeminded people.

F95 is not just a place for piracy, this is THE go-to place for adult entertainment and exposure as an artist.

Reactions: Firebless

pigcrazy

Dec 31, 2023
Many thanks to the great Moiarte group Love
The models are very beautifully designed
Some models are very special
I have a request from the designers....
Please ....
Tell the stories a little more realistically....
Please make the photos clearer ...(Brighter)
Thanks A Lot

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote