5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
guys ... attention. has another account asking for collaboration on Patreon using Moiarte3d's work. The minimum is to support the creator of the job if financial driving permits.

kirov_df

Mar 2, 2018
Guys, it would be great if donwload links will be updated with all comics found and shared here in messages.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Guys, it would be great if donwload links will be updated with all comics found and shared here in messages.
The annoying thing is that the person shits and walks to the materials in Spanish. They only share in English and many still ask for money. In English has all the works of moiarte available already Spanish and do not download anything. If it makes available in Spanish the download number is below.

Reactions: matilde369

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
The annoying thing is that the person shits and walks to the materials in Spanish. They only share in English and many still ask for money. In English has all the works of moiarte available already Spanish and do not download anything. If it makes available in Spanish the download number is below.

Reactions: matilde369

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Explain me something . Why do you post random images of a material you already have free on the whole internet complete? If it was in Spanish, Japanese or Russian, the language of the material. But no, and English.
Explain me something . Why do you post random images of a material you already have free on the whole internet complete? If it was in Spanish, Japanese or Russian, the language of the material. But no, and English.

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
very happy for this update, but my favourite character is always Nikola from previuos chapters.
Happy new year everybody!

Reactions: Johnweak
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote