5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Happy new year everyone very good updates!
it depends on man if it is in English it will always come out. In Spanish that is difficult and a big list of old material, besides the new ones. There's a crazy guy who asks for collaboration and uses the stuff from the moiarte. As his focus is English, there are always updates

Moytecnico

May 23, 2017
Don't be a "jerk" DarkStutzel that was no virus link, maybe it was empty but it was not a virus link
Is that how you appreciate when people try to do you a favor?
this is what I meant to post on there
Solitaria Esposa Sueca III in Spanish,
Disfrutala Matilde369
DarkStutzel es un Idiota

Last edited:

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
@ DarkStutzel
Enjoying the virus link? " Ass hole"
There are many more comics in Spanish where that came from, But you are just a negative person and don't deserve them!!
It's not my fault if you said it was a virus here. A happy new year to you too. So guys soon a new link when I have all Spanish material post everything.
Let's see if @Moiarte ends the stories that are loose (Past Mistakes, Uncle Carlos 2, The Janitor 3.)

Ulfric_

May 16, 2018
Hey guys, don't argue about such stupid things, this is a good community and we should focus on getting new material. I am thinking of creating a unique link with all the moiarte material available to date, I will not have anything new, but everything will be in one place, it will take me a while because I want to create two folders of English and Spanish. Nobody asked for it but I will do it anyway hahaha

My beautiful elf eva as a gift for peace in the community ❤❤❤
LgAZUVVr.jpg 108.jpg 31.jpg

Johnweak

Oct 20, 2019
No to war say yes to masturbate hahah peace be with u guys lonely i think moiarte is very pissed lol

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
I apologize to you all for my explosive comments (Brunjah). Sometimes we will also consider the translation, because Portuguese is very broad near English. The good and the members have free accounts in the mega. You can make the switch.

Moiarte and piss me off, blocks me on all social networks. but I only learned that they were asking for contributions to his work for what I said.

I never translated his comic to make money or asked for money from his work.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
AFRICANIZED Vol 5. (Spain)
CONSEQUENCES ( Vol 3 - spain).
PAST MISTAKES ( spain).
SLAVERY (spain).
THE CONFESSION ( spain).
THE JANITOR 3(spain).
THE PREACHERS WIFE ( Vol 7 - spain).
THE STEPFATHER ( Vol 3 - spain).
TRUE POWER ( spain).
EXTRA CARIDADE( Vol4 - Spain).
Purple Vacation vol2 (spain)
BC of Eva (spain)

• Love
Reactions: luis gonzalez

Moytecnico

May 23, 2017
Well friend . I answered the topic you posted. Apologize not only to you but to all members. Also because you were not the only member who was upset with my post.
Well you have to think twice on what you post, you seem to be making a habit on insulting me every time you have the chance no one likes to be messed with like you have done with me all along this thread, if you go back and see i have not received anything but insults from you.

• Love
Reactions: Johnweak

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Well you have to think twice on what you post, you seem to be making a habit on insulting me every time you have the chance no one likes to be messed with like you have done with me all along this thread, if you go back and see i have not received anything but insults from you.
Friend I'm sorry I promise I will use the forum smarter and think first and write later. I'll see if there's something from dukehorney (mrs keagan). Sorry again. I'll post later my favorite characters.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Black Takeover 3 in Spanish complete.

AFRICANIZED Vol 5. (Spain)
CONSEQUENCES ( Vol 3 - spain).
PAST MISTAKES ( spain).
SLAVERY (spain).
THE CONFESSION ( spain).
THE JANITOR 3(spain).
THE PREACHERS WIFE ( Vol 7 - spain).
THE STEPFATHER ( Vol 3 - spain).
TRUE POWER ( spain).
LONELY SWEDISH WIFE ( Vol4 - Spain).
Purple Vacation vol2 (spain)
BC Eva (spain).

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Guys have already asked you all. I already understood that my comments hurt other people. But common sense has come out a lot new. Let Moiarte increase its supporters with its new work. There is still a lot of old material to be released in 2020. Pastor's wife (I'm from 2017 waiting for Moiarte to finish the chapter).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote