5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
well guys, someone managed to download these files? If so, can you share in the group? Thank you all, for the vote of confidence you gave me.

Reactions: luis gonzalez

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Well guys. Sometimes the people are sad that things only come in English, nothing in Spanish. Worse it is in English that Moiarte burns. The number of employees fell. And there are people asking for help. Passing by Moiarte. I always spoke to Moseis with good humor. But he blocked me in everything, so there's no way I can talk to him and give him some ideas, to be able to inform the public.

Reactions: Johnweak

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
thanks to Moytecnico for (Swedish wife vol3 Spanish), and Mesias for Ferias Roxas vol2. Who can send older ones. I'll try to arrange the folders and make a link on Mega. obs: I think there are changes in the ways to access Moiarte3D's works, in my case it will be impossible. Since he sees me as his number one enemy.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017

Good morning guys, during the day you will receive in your emails your new access data for the new website - From now on all the updates will be uploaded there, so it is very important to confirm your access today.
1. receive an email with a couple of links
2. you must click on the link above
3. you will be directed to the login page where you must choose your own password
4. Log in with the new password and everything is ready.

Every active member will receive the mail. If for any reason you do not accept the reception of emails. Do not hesitate to contact me to send your info through discord or messages of patreon.
Greetings.
PD: The links you received yesterday will not work.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017

Good morning guys, during the day you will receive in your emails your new access data for the new website - From now on all the updates will be uploaded there, so it is very important to confirm your access today.
1. receive an email with a couple of links
2. you must click on the link above
3. you will be directed to the login page where you must choose your own password
4. Log in with the new password and everything is ready.

Every active member will receive the mail. If for any reason you do not accept the reception of emails. Do not hesitate to contact me to send your info through discord or messages of patreon.
Greetings.
PD: The links you received yesterday will not work.

A pity that shouldn't do much good. Because there are already people who pay and recover the money they pay to be a partner and earn 1 extra.

Reactions: Johnweak

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Moiarte3d
Jan 29 at 5:38pm
Notice
Many ppl are asking if there will be another update before the month ends, the answer is YES, We will start Seven Moons and finish black takeover 4 both updates for January 31, 2020!! im still uploading content... IT IS TOO MUCH CONTENT. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT WAS SO MUCH lol I will let you know when everything is ready on the website. Then I will create a post for you to let me know what else you would like to have on our new website m3dcomics.net

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote