5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
[QUOTE = "jogador, postagem: 3138673, membro: 1765581"]
Como Olga é deliciosa, espero que essas 28 páginas cheguem em breve ...

[ATTACH = cheio] 581802 [/ ATTACH]
[/ CITAR]
NNew ( Olga . DP very hard) rsrsrsr 20200309_152741.jpg

Last edited:

Klanz

Nov 5, 2019
[QUOTE = "jogador, postagem: 3138673, membro: 1765581"]
Como Olga é deliciosa, espero que essas 28 páginas cheguem em breve ...

[ATTACH = cheio] 581802 [/ ATTACH]
[/ CITAR]
NNew ( Olga . DP very hard) rsrsrsr View attachment 581824
This comic is the first to be translated.
Olga says she doesn't want to, but it's a good thing she's looking at that black dick... Those micro-expretions that moiarte adds to his characters... makes my dick, want to get out the demon inside it... hahahahaha
Thanks Moiarte3D, I will soon add myself in patreon....

026.jpg

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
That is awesome news! But I'd almost like to see the current characters story come to a conclusion.
I can't because these characters don't exist anymore for the reasons I explained in previous comments...
I don't have a single character from those old comics

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
any comic in Spanish? extra charity 4? pastor's wife 7? Any new images of Samira or some character for me to make available on Instagram? (with the drop in the price of a barrel of oil and an increase in the dollar, it will be difficult for me to sign the page), unfortunately here in Brazil we are in an economic chaos we are a mixture of (Venezuela + Chile) the massacre on the poor.

Reactions: luis gonzalez

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017

Guys before asking, I greet all the members I hope that everyone will resist this coronavirus, family and friends. On 02/04/2020 Moirte ( Samira from Black Mistakes vs Black Cock) will be that someone has to share. Get me some image without explicit sex for me to post on instagram. ? Or the file for me to share. Some image ...

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Moiarte3d Moises why the name change of the protagonist of the series EXTRA CHARITY? Sally had her name changed to Mabel ... Was it a mistake and on purpose? When will there be new extra charity editions? Screenshot_20200316-222329_Chrome.jpg

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Moiarte3d
is everything ok? WE're at middle march: Is there any update ready to be posted?

Hi guys, I know that I have been awaY this month, but first I had my mother in bed for high blood pressure, she managed to get out of the blood pressure problem but now 7 days ago she started with a strong flu and now she's fighting COVID-19... I haven't had a mind to deal with anything else. The good news for you is that I already finished lonely Swedish wife chapter. Between today and tomorrow I will leave my mom house to upload the comic for you and quickly return to my mom. my main concern at the moment...

Reactions: luis gonzalez

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Guys, let's make a positive current of thought for Moises' Mother, (and for other people, from all over the world), who is going through this difficult moment, because of COVID-19. We will have patience until the thing is serious. I hope that everyone is well, as well as family and friends and that everyone is respected the measures imposed by health surveillance. I would like to remind you that a friendly word does not cost anyone who can write it on Patreon. oblige without further Fagner.

MadForMoiarte

Jun 14, 2018
I whole heartedly wish all the positive energy to Moises mother, brother stay strong, she will get well soon.
hope next time you will tell us the good news that she recovered.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote