5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
March: Lonely swedish wife 4 / uncle Carlos

April: Prison ladies "Conjugal chronicles" - The series "Prison ladies vengeance" will be eliminated since I really feel that the story was not going well. / The preacher's Wife 7 ending

May: Consequences 4 / After Earth 2

View attachment 578772

The rest of the months polls will be made to choose the comics...

I am creating some animated series but those will be published a few months later as they take a lot of work...
Uncle Carlos is a good story!
In my opinion also "the Confession" is a good story and what about a sequel for "dead king is a replaced king"? it was very promising, so it could be a good thing a chapter 2.

About animated serie, well let me know my opinion: if you mean for animated serie something like seven moons 2, then i didn't like so much (but because it was a fantasy animation: maybe with an interracial context it could be different); instead i'd like to see a female character from one of your comics animated (my favourite 2 are Ana of uncle carlos and Nikola of black takeover)

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
I'm sorry, are you really Moises? There is nothing posted on patreon on 01/03/2020 on Tweeter, there is also nothing new. The image you used everyone has. And that is the internet, anyone can say that it is Moises (moiarte3d) without being. Even more talking to me normal and strange Moises is always when the subject and Stutzel blocks me in everything.
Yes dude, im Moises... I'm not mad at you, it's not so serious... it's just that you're hypocritical and I don't like people like that. On the one hand you help and you even were very friendly, and on the other hand you encourage others to publish the comics for you because you could not pay for them... It is better to have only one face... But do not worry, I am not dying any more because they publish my comics, I get used to it... at least that says I'm very good at what I do...

Regarding Twetter please do not worry about my social networks, it is not my intention to have a lot of followers. the last images, works in progress and all those things are published in my discord server and my patreon page... Soon I will return to instagram btw... But leave me all that to me... I hope you enjoy the new content this month in patreon.

Best regards bro

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
Uncle Carlos is a good story!
In my opinion also "the Confession" is a good story and what about a sequel for "dead king is a replaced king"? it was very promising, so it could be a good thing a chapter 2.

About animated serie, well let me know my opinion: if you mean for animated serie something like seven moons 2, then i didn't like so much (but because it was a fantasy animation: maybe with an interracial context it could be different); instead i'd like to see a female character from one of your comics animated (my favourite 2 are Ana of uncle carlos and Nikola of black takeover)
hahaha Seven moons 2 was only a test bro... Too many mistakes... that's the difference when you're a patron... they all knew it was a test since we're looking to do other things besides comics.

The confession is amazing!!! this comic is not mine, this is a interqueen comic... but ill publish it in very few time. (is out of my planning)
60_0001.png

Yeah i love Nikola!!!!
65.png

dead king is a replaced king will be remastered with new characters bro... its the same case of Lola and Yolanda, i lost those characters... I imagine you have noticed that many characters look different from the first chapters right? well, that is the reason... few of them are not compatible with the new graphics and others were lost long time ago when my hard drives damaged. However, there is something I want to make clear. "All comics will be continued" Even that old comic "paying debts" and "a good sister" All of them.

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
Yep Dark pleasures will continue in few months, im still trying to make the characters compatible with the new graphics.
1.png

True power will took more time to continue.

luis gonzalez

Nov 18, 2019
greeting, moises you seem like an artist Well in what you do I congratulate you for that, the ladies of the prison and the purple vacations are my favorites (not to mention Africanized) How are you doing with that project.

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah i love Nikola!!!!
View attachment 579632

dead king is a replaced king will be remastered with new characters bro... its the same case of Lola and Yolanda, i lost those characters... I imagine you have noticed that many characters look different from the first chapters right? well, that is the reason... few of them are not compatible with the new graphics and others were lost long time ago when my hard drives damaged. However, there is something I want to make clear. "All comics will be continued" Even that old comic "paying debts" and "a good sister" All of them.
[/QUOTE]

I'm glad to know that you love Nikola, but till now she didn't fuck properly and for me a body like hers deserves to be fucked in every way. So do you think in next episodes to arrange something ? Maybe with her new family or Manuel himself. But most of all i think she is a perfect character for an animated version of her fuck.

About black takeover, well i must admit at the beginning it was a good comic but i don't unnderstand why you chose to export a concept perfect for Africa to USA. I mean, there were so lots of scenarios for new african adventures that this introduction to USA part is almost strange. The strength of this saga is clearly seeing the black takeover effect on white families in Africa so if you want to get into USA, you better keeping on recalling in every chapter original characters (Lili & Nikola)

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
Yeah i love Nikola!!!!
View attachment 579632

I'm glad to know that you love Nikola, but till now she didn't fuck properly and for me a body like hers deserves to be fucked in every way. So do you think in next episodes to arrange something ? Maybe with her new family or Manuel himself. But most of all i think she is a perfect character for an animated version of her fuck.

About black takeover, well i must admit at the beginning it was a good comic but i don't unnderstand why you chose to export a concept perfect for Africa to USA. I mean, there were so lots of scenarios for new african adventures that this introduction to USA part is almost strange. The strength of this saga is clearly seeing the black takeover effect on white families in Africa so if you want to get into USA, you better keeping on recalling in every chapter original characters (Lili & Nikola)
[/QUOTE]

Dont worry... Black Takeover have 26 written chapters till now... You'll soon understand everything just enjoy the ride... btw The black takeover will cover all the world its not only anfrica and USA. this comic is not like cuckold in africa or afrizanized...

Another fact: The path of the history so far is not decided on my own, but also my members/patrons and some other collaborating writers... so if the world domination of the black race is not your cup of tea, you better think in another comic :)

however you will see Nikola and the other girls very soon

Best regards bro

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Thanks bro, Africanized is not coming yet... Prison ladies next month and purple vacations is coming soon also.
Moses on Purple Holidays, you will still finish the 2nd chapter. How many pages are left to finish 2 and start the 3rd chapter. Past mistakes should also be finalized when? Past mistakes will still be 4 chapters or have you increased it? could you unblock me on twitter? my wife hates that i pick up her phone to see what's going on her twitter.

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
Dont worry... Black Takeover have 26 written chapters till now... You'll soon understand everything just enjoy the ride... btw The black takeover will cover all the world its not only anfrica and USA. this comic is not like cuckold in africa or afrizanized...

Best regards bro
[/QUOTE]

26 chapteeeeerr??????o_O it's a kind of never ending story! :p

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
Moses on Purple Holidays, you will still finish the 2nd chapter. How many pages are left to finish 2 and start the 3rd chapter. Past mistakes should also be finalized when? Past mistakes will still be 4 chapters or have you increased it? could you unblock me on twitter? my wife hates that i pick up her phone to see what's going on her twitter.
Purple vacation 2 have not finished yet... There more pages like (28) before chapter 3... past mistakes is ready to continue but I'm thinking about not separating the chapters but making a long story like the children of eva. Yes ill do it, but calm down with my stuff you seems crazy sometimes...

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020

Best regards bro
26 chapteeeeerr??????o_O it's a kind of never ending story! :p
[/QUOTE]

there are too many ideas from many people in that story... and still missing, there is no a clear ending yet.

Carlos RAW

Mar 21, 2018
it would be interesting that in "Black Takeover", a leader (woman) forms a resistance where the few remaining countries come together to "try to stop" the order but in the end it would be in vain and showing an end that nobody could face the order .
it's just an opinion although it would be interesting to see

Reactions: Moiarte3d
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote