5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Apparently we will have a special edition of a horn in Africa. it will be an adventure in the special club where only rich men from africa can enter. With the participation of Violeta, Sara, Elmira and their daughters with the participation of Lola and Yolanda of the pastor's wife. If you want to know more about this new project, join us at

[Moiarte] Extra Charity 4 (Christmas special) spain?

Reactions: Carlos RAW

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
Apparently we will have a special edition of a horn in Africa. it will be an adventure in the special club where only rich men from africa can enter. With the participation of Violeta, Sara, Elmira and their daughters with the participation of Lola and Yolanda of the pastor's wife. If you want to know more about this new project, join us at

Sorry, but i don't understand how Lola and Yolanda could get in a comic where there are characters from African saga.
Are you sure? In my opinion could be more logical seeing Lola in final pages of Preacher's Wife 7.
By the way is there any news about tihs comic?

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Sorry, but i don't understand how Lola and Yolanda could get in a comic where there are characters from African saga.
Are you sure? In my opinion could be more logical seeing Lola in final pages of Preacher's Wife 7.
By the way is there any news about tihs comic?
come on . Do you remember that when Lola and Yolanda accepted the proposal to join Gloria's group, their husbands would go on a business trip? That trip went to Africa. Gloria and Monica went to the US to help out at the end of the year with the Extra Charity staff. While Lola and Yolanda and their adopted teenagers went to Africa. So it all starts like when the black Brazilian boys and their whores get to know the luxury club and their husbands get to know the facilities where they go to work.

now it is necessary to increase the number of collaborators for the story to leave as soon as possible. The patreon is stopped because of this, Moises is giving priority to the stories that the master collaborators are asking for.

Reactions: luis gonzalez

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
"their husbands would go on a business trip? That trip went to Africa": no sorry, but i don't remember they said to go to Africa.

"While Lola and Yolanda and their adopted teenagers went to Africa" this is your interpetation, because i don't remember any pic from preacher's wife 7 saying this thing. Could you post last page from preacher's wife 7 so you can give me the proof?

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
"their husbands would go on a business trip? That trip went to Africa": no sorry, but i don't remember they said to go to Africa.

"While Lola and Yolanda and their adopted teenagers went to Africa" this is your interpetation, because i don't remember any pic from preacher's wife 7 saying this thing. Could you post last page from preacher's wife 7 so you can give me the proof?
And just sign the patreon. there will be many surprises so stay calm. Did you see anything in Pastor 7's Wife that Monica and Gloria would go to USA? No ... I already said more than I should. We are going to sign Patreon to leave this new success soon.

Reactions: luis gonzalez

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020

Hello, No man, you are completely wrong, cuckold in Africa will be based on a story by the author , with new characters... However, characters from the previous series will appear several times; Emira, susan, Violet, etc... This story will cross with Lonely Swedish wife in due moment... but definitely not with The preacher's wife... Yolanda and Lola are not created yet btw... Remember that about 3 years ago I lost all those characters when my two hard drives were damaged... So now I have to recreate them and make them compatible with the new graphics.

Well, I didn't come to that precisely... I came to invite you guys to my patreon and join everyone else who is already there. You will have access to my discord server and all my comics for only $5... I can not lower the price because Patreon charges commission and when I transfer the money to my account I only receive $3...

Another thing, The updates have been stable for several months... Two chapters of 30 pages are published each month... 60 pages per month, Do not speak things without knowing please...

If you have any other questions ask me directly, I do not have third parties... In a short time I will return instagram, they deleted my account for alleged violations of its guidelines... but soon I'll be back there...

Best Regards!

Moiarte3d

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
I'm a loser and you are the best? I am a loser because I understood something wrong and changed the name of a story. please save me from your comments that add up to nothing, see if you sign the patreon. As you are the $$ guy I could make a donation to the moiarte for 150 $$ so I would pay my subscription and yours. I would be a loser if I asked for $$ with moiarte's work. I am very clear and direct about it. I say that Instagram is a Fan, and I always guide people in the official patreon.

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
I'm a loser and you are the best? I am a loser because I understood something wrong and changed the name of a story. please save me from your comments that add up to nothing, see if you sign the patreon. As you are the $$ guy I could make a donation to the moiarte for 150 $$ so I would pay my subscription and yours. I would be a loser if I asked for $$ with moiarte's work. I am very clear and direct about it. I say that Instagram is a Fan, and I always guide people in the official patreon.
I'm just correcting the information you gave. cuckold in africa will be great, but that comic will only cross with a lonely Swedish wife thanks to situations regarding Emira's husband who never appeared in the previous series.

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
Moiarte3d can i ask you which are your actual projects of comics?
March: Lonely swedish wife 4 / uncle Carlos

April: Prison ladies "Conjugal chronicles" - The series "Prison ladies vengeance" will be eliminated since I really feel that the story was not going well. / The preacher's Wife 7 ending

May: Consequences 4 / After Earth 2

1_0001.png

The rest of the months polls will be made to choose the comics...

I am creating some animated series but those will be published a few months later as they take a lot of work...

Last edited:

Carlos RAW

Mar 21, 2018
Excuse me MOIARTE3d, think about the future to continue with "Dark Pleasures"?
05.jpg 16.jpg 48.jpg 66.jpg 73.jpg
or create similar stories of "SuperHeroines vs Evil"...
01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 11.jpg

Last edited:

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
I'm just correcting the information you gave. cuckold in africa will be great, but that comic will only cross with a lonely Swedish wife thanks to situations regarding Emira's husband who never appeared in the previous series.
I'm sorry, are you really Moises? There is nothing posted on patreon on 01/03/2020 on Tweeter, there is also nothing new. The image you used everyone has. And that is the internet, anyone can say that it is Moises (moiarte3d) without being. Even more talking to me normal and strange Moises is always when the subject and Stutzel blocks me in everything.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote