5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Makoto2

Mar 20, 2020

Makoto2

Mar 20, 2020
The real question here is why makoto is responding a post from march 2020 and october 2020.
This guy keeps posting useless shit here.
if it weren't for my post. The friend would have nothing to answer and post. What have you posted new or different THIAGO NEVES? That I remember nothing.

Reactions: uranos

ThiagoNeves

Nov 13, 2020
if it weren't for my post. The friend would have nothing to answer and post. What have you posted new or different THIAGO NEVES? That I remember nothing.
Dude, what's the point of quoting the guy that posted in MARCH 2020? Even the guy said ur post has nothing to do with what he was talking about.

I just looked ur history posts, you posted this SVScomics Dark one V link 6 times, the same link. At this point its just flooding.

And maybe the reason I dont post anything new is because theres nothing new to post. I think its better than posting the same retarded ass links that u keep flooding.

Ken5000

May 12, 2018
Africanized, Cuckold in Africa, and Black Takeover are by a wide margin, far and away, my favorites. I would like Prison Wives more if it was handled a bit differently. I really want to see Elizabeth and Natalie turned out in Cuckold in Africa.

Makoto2

Mar 20, 2020
Guys who can help by going to Kemono and voting to make requests for the patreon of moiarte. There is still no material available from him; because you only have 1 order. the link

Reactions: Johnweak and jamon
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote