5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Makoto2

Mar 20, 2020
The Calais Jungle (known officially as Camp de la Lande) was a and encampment in the vicinity of , that existed from January 2015 to October 2016. There had been other camps known as jungles in previous years, but this particular drew global media attention during the peak of the in 2015, when its population grew rapidly. Migrants stayed at the camp while they attempted to enter the , or while they awaited their to be processed.

Makoto2

Mar 20, 2020
Thats a good idea to gain more followers.. we should keep thinking in other ways to reach more people.
true friend i always try to help Moises as i understand the difficulty of being a latin american citizen. It takes a long time to post on Twitter and instagram. Today the patreon has 292 collaborators, if it reaches 300, the staff should post new material at 0800. In addition to having a follower on the Fan of the moiarte, if he hits this number he will send me some pictures, for me to disclose on E-Hentai and instagram tb. Now it all depends on the staff signing. unfortunately I can't sign and Moisés tb blocked me on patreon. so to disclose and help in disclosure only from third parties.

Reactions: Matilde69

jack_cuervo

Nov 6, 2019
no se, para mi esa obsesión que tiene morierte con el pirateo, es un poco cansino, las maromas que hace para entregar sus material a los patreon para evitar que se filtre me parece un poco ridículo y solo hace mas daño que bien e su patreon pero bueno es su patreon y el sabrá que hace con el...

Johnweak

Oct 20, 2019
Good day everyone christimas in calais was release on dec.2020 alpha male 4 and cuckold on nov 2020 i guess its not bad to share it for almost 2 months of waiting sumthindifrnt a creator on patreon his works always release here after he post it on patreon come on guys whats the use of this forum if no one would like to share it its been 2 months sharing is caring right peace to all

Reactions: Makoto2

Makoto2

Mar 20, 2020
Where did you got this information that if he reaches 300 patreons he would post anything for free? Seems odd to me.
thiago i am the owner of instagram who is a fan of moiarte. So there are some people who help me in particular. There I get some images, exclusively. There is one who told me that if he reached 300 collaborators he would send me images. Unfortunately I am not a subscriber, I only get images from collaborators, some help me because they got to know the work on my instagram, others create goals according to Patreon. As a collaborator if a collaborator gives me the go-ahead, for February we will have 5 pages of a story totally free.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote