5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Makoto2

Mar 20, 2020
The Alpha Male is the best series.

Moairte art for the old ladies/grannies is so good. The grandmother is so hot.

Guys as some of you know, I recently upgraded my main computer, however, when I reach the 500 patrons I will build another PC with another RTX 3090 to increase the production of the comics and also have a good animated stories section like many of you have been asking!! help me to reach this goal please!! i'll keep giving you the best of my art...

ThiagoNeves

Nov 13, 2020
also have a good animated stories section like many of you have been asking!!
I hope he doesnt spend too much time on these. Usually animated 3d stories takes too much time and it doenst progress as much as the comics. If i was a patreon I would rather have more comics over animated 3d stories.

• Hey there
Reactions: JorbaDark

Makoto2

Mar 20, 2020
well guys, I will post how will be the update of some stories that will be posted on 0800 (free). No updates I post will be complete in February. For the 1st week of February (Alpha Man house 4). A horned man in Africa 8, in the second week.

ThiagoNeves

Nov 13, 2020
wtf
This had very good potential, like Malik having a threesome with ladies. With the way the story is going I think malik is going to fuck that dude. shieet, you fucked up moiarte

Wasted potential. lol
I wonder how the patreons felt about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: JorbaDark
May 16, 2019
it could have taken the story elsewhere. Including more women in the family or some of them going to the suburb of the city that was mentioned where there were more orcs. apparently, there will only be one more section of scenes from Malik with the 3 wives and the other two husbands just looking. He made a bad plot choice.

Makoto2

Mar 20, 2020
Pessoal estou recebendo muitas mensagens me propondo a fazer uma conta coletiva para assinar o patreon do Moiarte3d. Porém eu estou sem cartão de banco por causa de dívidas. Então posso tentar ver e fazer o contato do pessoal . Para então fazer essa assinatura comunitária.

Fora isso só vou poder continuar a fazer o que eu faço, postar imagens quando recebo de colaboradores , e mesmo assim não posso falar os doadores pro Moises não bloquear a conta dos mesmos . Porém até o que eu recebo não vou postar diretamente pra não atrapalhar os trabalhos do Moises. Sempre ter a uma folga das publicações dos assinantes pra depois eu postar caso eu receba . Obs Eu não sou o Moisés (Moiarte3d ) . Vamos esperar agora o que ele vai fazer . E poderia falar sobre os projetos para 2021 .

Tonny 0798

Jan 7, 2021
Prison ladies: The judge's secrets
Just to clarify some doubts, Prison Ladies will not be remastered. Prison Ladies Vengeance will not be continued. This new saga of Prison ladies is a new story totally independent from the first series although we will see some known characters

Reactions: Makoto2
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote