5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Sep 27, 2021
Good morning everyone, you would be so kind to share in Spanish
Black Takeover part 6 full
The Dark Ones part 7 full
Lonely Swedish Wife part 5 full
Thank you very much to all
DarkStutzel So ? are you going to share or not? When I look for moiarte most of the posts and yours, in the forum are also your posts and now you don't post anything or speak in the group? Can you be so kind as to post here? Moiarte3d

Reactions: matilde69x

Klanz

Nov 5, 2019
Nice, Alpha Male is one of his best series.
That's what I thought when the first 3 chapters came out, but now it's more of the pile....
All because of that I got candidiasis, COVID, Allergy, ending up in a stress with anxiety... hahahahahahah
And for all this I don't know by the time I translate the last chapters that have come out....

• Haha
Reactions: JorbaDark
Sep 27, 2021
[QUOTE = "Klanz, postagem: 6669887, membro: 1765581"]
Foi o que pensei quando os primeiros 3 capítulos foram publicados, mas agora é mais da pilha ....
Tudo por causa disso eu peguei candidíase, COVID, alergia, acabando num estresse com ansiedade ... hahahahahahah
E por tudo isso não sei até o momento de traduzir os últimos capítulos que saíram ....
[/CITAR]
alright honey, get well for you, take care first, salute first. Let's see if Mr STUTZEL posts something. He likes to share my photos and videos on status, but he doesn't send me the links. Worse, he has all the images, if he marks the moiarte and keeps deceiving us. Because it has more posts than moiarte3d.

DarkStutzel Moiarte3d

Sep 27, 2021
nada parece q nuestro amigo ya no quiere publicar a adelantos perece q ya sobrepaso su cuota y no quiere publicar.
I'm a woman but I'm not blonde. don't mess with my intelligence, especially since he and Rio and the people there think they are rogues. He and the moiarte and he plays with us, he doesn't post because he doesn't want to. Just keep talking or writing the same thing (sign the patreon), be aware of disagreement. The moiarte will put on for free in 3 months. off when he is off moiarte on , moiarte off he on .

• Hey there
Reactions: matilde69x
Jun 1, 2017
I'm a woman but I'm not blonde. don't mess with my intelligence, especially since he and Rio and the people there think they are rogues. He and the moiarte and he plays with us, he doesn't post because he doesn't want to. Just keep talking or writing the same thing (sign the patreon), be aware of disagreement. The moiarte will put on for free in 3 months. off when he is off moiarte on , moiarte off he on .
that sounded selfish.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote