Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
this is just bug fixing and QOL update, real big update is supposed to come out in may

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
What kind of gimmicky, fucked up way was this game encrypted in?? Windows just straight up deletes the .exe when I try to launch it. It wasn't my antivirus, because there's no notification about quarantining it within it. And now 7-zip refuses to unpack the .zip, returning an "Access is denied" error.
Yep, the game that comes as a one large executable file is suspicious as fuck, in 2024. As of now it's better to just wait for a cg rip in my opinion, and to wait for a further versions\remake\rewamp. That if the dev has any intentions to make it conventional and not unnecessarily sneaky as of now.

I've checked the author's blog also. There is mentioning of a "secret codes", lmao:

It's all clear now, in what kind of direction it's all going to "evolve" over time.

Last edited:

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
Yep, the game that comes as a one large executable file is suspicious as fuck, in 2024. As of now it's better to just wait for a cg rip in my opinion, and to wait for a further versions\remake\rewamp. That if the dev has any intentions to make it conventional and not unnecessarily sneaky as of now.

I've checked the author's blog also. There is mentioning of a "secret codes", lmao:

It's all clear now, in what kind of direction it's all going to "evolve" over time.
What will the direction be, exactly? It's not sarcasm, I'm genuinely curious.

Kalarepa

Aug 25, 2023

what direction?

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
MommyManhandler-1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3243491

Overview:
New project I'm doing where you play as a dude who bangs a ton of MILFs ranging from his best friend's mom in his humble hometown teen years to demon queens and goddesses from far-off other worlds (eventually)​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-17
Release Date: 2024-03-23
Developer: BraveBengal - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
Make sure there's a folder called "www" in the same folder as the game file so you can save the game.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA

Extras:
Guide

View attachment 3549325 View attachment 3243479 View attachment 3101049 View attachment 3292982 View attachment 3101076 View attachment 3101047
View attachment 3292978 View attachment 3101050 View attachment 3101052 View attachment 3101053 View attachment 3549326 View attachment 3243484
How about banging his own Mom? She's a MILF, right?

• Angry
Reactions: orclover60

croPath

May 10, 2017

its not the only game that does the one exe thing. You can always unpack it lol

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes