Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
It worked for me. is this the first thing it said? or did you do a few other events first?
First advice is going to study room and then mother waked up : ok and long talking
second is finding the maids : ok long talking and some more
third is going to eat ; nothing happens

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
First advice is going to study room and then mother waked up : ok and long talking
second is finding the maids : ok long talking and some more
third is going to eat ; nothing happens
Extra is that the mother still sgands in the bed, waring nothing. I thing some links are still missng
Weird. sounds like something broke in your game.
i suggest going on discord and talking to dev. send him your save too

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
walkthrough says to eat with mother and the girls but nobody in the dining room. Is this update complete?
Speaking about his half-elfin mom, I wonder will there be any incest between mother & son. Since there's already incest between half-siblings so why not?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
There are full saves in your save folder by default.
Just have to rename them. (remove .bak)

There is, shes got scenes
Anyway I love this game very much but there are a number of questions about it that CAM needs to explain to us which I mentioned a few of them before:

1. Why is the cult on the father's side of Lugo's family so fucked up?
2. How did the rock titan ended up as a whore working for Bula?
3. Why isn't Bula & her sister, the normal female orc able to speak common language well mind controlled by their mother?
4. What happened to Liannia's 11 maternal half-siblings?
5. When will we be introduced to the half-fairy princess' birth mother?
6. Who's the father of Alice's daughter?

Reactions: MikoKju

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
what the fuck is going on with my game everytime i save it exit out of the game and start it up the save is gone if this is how its suppose to be then fuck that im never touching this game again

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Anyway I love this game very much but there are a number of questions about it that CAM needs to explain to us which I mentioned a few of them before:

1. Why is the cult on the father's side of Lugo's family so fucked up?
In what way is the cult fucked up?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Wait, so even with a "bad End" you still keep playing through the story? I only ask this after getting the Elfin Hunt End.

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
I just arrived to the dwarf girl event,and got a message about some candy calamity, in orall forest's hidden passage.
Can someone tell me where that hidden passage is.I've looking for it,and i can't seem to find it.
Thanks in advance.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes