Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
did what you said then ran the game. the game doesnt detect the save files for whatever reason
Start the game and create a save in the position you want, then close the game and replace the savefile you made with the right one. Remember the save number in-game is 2 less than in the folder.

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
where can I find cheat mod file for
Monarch of Magic [v0.27]
For RPGM games there is an universal way to do it:

You can leave the Item.json and System.json from the www/data folder and also your save file from the save folder to modify whatever you want there, still this game let you have a skill to cheat the battles and getting all the money you want when you are about to need it is also very simple, the only thing need it to grind are some objects by fighing monsters which this saveeditonline helps.

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Can anyone tell me what's the difference between accepting calamity candys offer and refusing it ?
The change of route, accepting it will get you a diferent type of ending (2 of them) that is already finish, refusing it will still let you keep your new powers but will maintain you in the normal route.

Tazuar

May 9, 2022
By accepting it will there be a bad ending or something else I mean will the witch be the one to dominate

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
By accepting it will there be a bad ending or something else I mean will the witch be the one to dominate
Without spoilers, it would be like you are playing a darker side wanting to dominate everything, still you can have a bad ending, a worst ending and a tecnically good ending by the end.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes