jsan32

Jan 6, 2018
I don't know what to do and I'm stuck here, my level is 80, I'm game over as soon as I enter this area

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know a way to beat the mini shroom one cant seam to get past without being hit several times

Last edited:

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Why do the forest spiders hit more than the bugbears and orcs? That doesn't seem right. Did you accidentally group them together with the spiders in the ruins when it comes to their attack power?

Last edited:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
is the tournament intentionally unfair? taking away magic and there are characters that damn near one shot my 130lvl character and ones i do 0 damage to

Last edited:

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
hm i took wood dragon because for the healing but somehow the blessing of nature( heals half HP of target ) shows not up in fight only as learned when looking at skill/learning site of the dragon... a bit anoying since u cant get a new dragon ,btw is there a option to postpone the egg until the tournament so u can buy a other egg from auction i would try out chrono dragon or any other ( would need a exp boost maybe feed souls for exp or something) since the wood dies in seconds in fights and is pretty useless half the time in fight i need to resurecct him....need a tanky dragon that doesnt die evry sec at lvl 120+ tournament was hell with that misfit of wood dragon

ok some other issues dont know how but the mother of liliana is missing ( maybe i missed a part of where she leaves to striker mainland ???) dinah the stepmother too i see her char lastime i dominate her and cyruss and when he use the hellfire on him i dont see her anymore ( was there not a plot where she will be his fuckmaid or something) the sisters and his real mother need more fuckscenes ( when im not wrong his Mom have not a char in memory room)
the queen and the princess's too need more stuff maybe a dominating plot for them i hope really the churchgirl popie or what she is geta plot too
and i really would love to see the girls from the brothels get own lil storys maybe he buys them free and use them somehow in his kingdom of girls,
the walktrough need really a side story tab so we can maybe go first for mowels ring quest never really found it only by chance

Last edited:

reddythe

Oct 4, 2023
can someone tell me what to do in gemila orphanage hillside quest when you have discovered in the gentle breeze from the bookshelf

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
anyone have newest walkthrough ?
Game implemented an in game walkthrough.
standalone walkthrough pdf is ridiculously outdated. maybe first 20% of the game by now. ignore it.

instead, in the game itself check your items and use the walkthrough item, it will tell you what to do next.
the only walkthrough you need right now is this one:
For everything else just follow the walkthrough item.

Last edited:

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I have a question. How many days does it take for dark elf friend( Liliana)Mc to contact him after she retires to read. My question is, how many days are needed for the Liliana new contact?

Last edited:

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
I hate the tournament my Dragon is 10 levels behind because of the solo section and it's health is way too low to survive the 4 archers onslaught so it can't get death miasma off, I tried using my 10,000 soul offerings to boost it's Agility but even spending all of it isn't enough to make it go first.

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
I hate the tournament my Dragon is 10 levels behind because of the solo section and it's health is way too low to survive the 4 archers onslaught so it can't get death miasma off, I tried using my 10,000 soul offerings to boost it's Agility but even spending all of it isn't enough to make it go first.
You can make armour for your dragon and also kill monsters to increase its level and there are many pills and artifact you can create or buy to increase its damage and health and how the hell u reached to tournament matches and still your dragon is level 10 ? Go kill some monster and there are many pills which can help in increase the level

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
You can make armour for your dragon and also kill monsters to increase its level and there are many pills and artifact you can create or buy to increase its damage and health and how the hell u reached to tournament matches and still your dragon is level 10 ? Go kill some monster and there are many pills which can help in increase the level
it's not level 10, it's 10 levels lower than I am (I'm level 80 it's still 70) what pills increase it's level?

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
it's not level 10, it's 10 levels lower than I am (I'm level 80 it's still 70) what pills increase it's level?
There are many things bro to reach atleast 130 level and to tell u the truth u can win the tournament by 90 ... don't know why you are having problems ,,there are pills that increases the hp and mp of dragon and also for the mc u just playing this game like a vn
You need to buy things make armore ,weapon and many more things there are some shops u can buy the pills when i played this game 9 month ago i craft all the thing but u can buy many simple things so try to explore bro and focus on text that way u can feel the real pleasure of rpgm

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
There are many things bro to reach atleast 130 level and to tell u the truth u can win the tournament by 90 ... don't know why you are having problems ,,there are pills that increases the hp and mp of dragon and also for the mc u just playing this game like a vn
You need to buy things make armore ,weapon and many more things there are some shops u can buy the pills when i played this game 9 month ago i craft all the thing but u can buy many simple things so try to explore bro and focus on text that way u can feel the real pleasure of rpgm
Thanks I'm always allergic to spending money/resources in an RPG but this made me realize that winners do drugs. A lot of drugs. I spent all that I could on body boosters gave them to the dragon, used all the soul offerings available to boost it's agility, that made it get it's turn first, earlier than even the hero party Miasma's confusion did most of the rest (and in cases where it didn't the insta kill is also a worthy random chance)

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes