Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Thanks I'm always allergic to spending money/resources in an RPG but this made me realize that winners do drugs. A lot of drugs. I spent all that I could on body boosters gave them to the dragon, used all the soul offerings available to boost it's agility, that made it get it's turn first, earlier than even the hero party Miasma's confusion did most of the rest (and in cases where it didn't the insta kill is also a worthy random chance)
Well every dragon have some different ability
Lightning dragon is very good and it always attack first when the fight start if u equip him with good buff then he can kill enemy s soon as the fight strt and also if u have cronos egg (pink dragon) it is more ancient and have great ability

elprebsi

Sep 18, 2021
Thanks I'm always allergic to spending money/resources in an RPG but this made me realize that winners do drugs. A lot of drugs. I spent all that I could on body boosters gave them to the dragon, used all the soul offerings available to boost it's agility, that made it get it's turn first, earlier than even the hero party Miasma's confusion did most of the rest (and in cases where it didn't the insta kill is also a worthy random chance)
if you still have probs with fights then visit the catacombs under the city. one of the exits is in one room with statues and there you can find a box with help.

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
if you still have probs with fights then visit the catacombs under the city. one of the exits is in one room with statues and there you can find a box with help.
Catacombs is long and a little confusing
If u need cheat then go to the church or temple at the and go to left side u will find a destroyed building which contains the statues of all Goddess there is a box and it is also a catacomb exit

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Catacombs is long and a little confusing
If u need cheat then go to the church or temple at the and go to left side u will find a destroyed building which contains the statues of all Goddess there is a box and it is also a catacomb exit
Oh yeah I already know about that I just didn't want to cheat. Cheers

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
How/when can I buy an Orc Engagement Collar? I got to the point in the game where I can't get the Brothel bad end by walking into it, is there another way to unlock it or no?

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
How/when can I buy an Orc Engagement Collar? I got to the point in the game where I can't get the Brothel bad end by walking into it, is there another way to unlock it or no?
Don't worry about the collar u can create it when u get Nina the dwarf and she will give u many schemas for armours and weapons and many more
But if u want to watch the bad end then u need reload your saves

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Which version you are playing is it 0.29
There is a link for 0.29 have to find in this pages

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Don't worry about the collar u can create it when u get Nina the dwarf and she will give u many schemas for armours and weapons and many more
But if u want to watch the bad end then u need reload your saves
I got Nina but the collar doesn't show up as something she can craft

Mortum Magnus

Jul 20, 2022
hm i took wood dragon because for the healing but somehow the blessing of nature( heals half HP of target ) shows not up in fight only as learned when looking at skill/learning site of the dragon... a bit anoying since u cant get a new dragon ,btw is there a option to postpone the egg until the tournament so u can buy a other egg from auction i would try out chrono dragon or any other ( would need a exp boost maybe feed souls for exp or something) since the wood dies in seconds in fights and is pretty useless half the time in fight i need to resurecct him....need a tanky dragon that doesnt die evry sec at lvl 120+ tournament was hell with that misfit of wood dragon

ok some other issues dont know how but the mother of liliana is missing ( maybe i missed a part of where she leaves to striker mainland ???) dinah the stepmother too i see her char lastime i dominate her and cyruss and when he use the hellfire on him i dont see her anymore ( was there not a plot where she will be his fuckmaid or something) the sisters and his real mother need more fuckscenes ( when im not wrong his Mom have not a char in memory room)
the queen and the princess's too need more stuff maybe a dominating plot for them i hope really the churchgirl popie or what she is geta plot too
and i really would love to see the girls from the brothels get own lil storys maybe he buys them free and use them somehow in his kingdom of girls,
the walktrough need really a side story tab so we can maybe go first for mowels ring quest never really found it only by chance
Well for Dragons you can find all the available ones (Except Chrono Dragon) in the auction after you buy the dwarf blacksmith. Buy a auction pass and then you can just enter the auctions again and again until you get the all dragons and other stuff you might want. Just make sure you have atleast 3k gold for the dragons. Whenever a dragon egg came that I did not have, after the initial bid of 500 gold I used to directly go for 3k gold which guaranteed the egg for you.
You will find Chrono Dragon on the top of the island from Minecroft (Minestone territory).
As for dragon right now I just use Chrono as most the NPCs have a weakness to its element
Liliana mother is not very important now onward so you can just leave her. Dinah and Cyrus will be at the spider alcove where you fought the demon spider (also not very important to the plot right now).

Reactions: Peacekeepr

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I stuck inside to minstone manor. when i kill all guards, the game say explore the rest of level. I not understand?

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes