Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
I know where it is and killed a lot of spides , also the dinosurus, but at the end, no spiderqueen to kill. I should ahve missed some action before.
Got it. I should have found Emma on the outsite of the town, she invite me to this spiderhole and then I should beat up the whole spider population, included the mother. After this event she meets this little blackdressed girl for the spitit water. I will not restrat again for this mistake.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
i have encountered a bug that shows my savefiles in the save folder but the game acts like i have no save files

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
i have encountered a bug that shows my savefiles in the save folder but the game acts like i have no save files
Just copy ur save folder in some other place and extract the file again maybe it's going to work
And what's ur level now ? Maybe i can giv le u mine

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
not able to defeat
Ur level has to be atleast 70+ or u have to go back to the city and fight the monsters to increase ur level and u can buy body boost pill just by only 10 and some magic boost pill, u can definitely beat him and when u fight him use wind resistance ring and if u have enough soul use them to incr ur luck
And after all of that if u don't able to defeat him then go to the temple there's a broken building left side to the temple, in that building there's a steel chest open and u got cheat spell which can instantly kill any enemy

Reactions: tommyjohne

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
this is the fight where nothing work either cheat or pill
I know it's gardian tree fight and body boost pill incr ur hp buy them use it on yourself before the battle so that u don't run out of hp just incr ur hp and use hellfire it gives good damage

And i don't get it why u can't be able to defeat him as far as i remember tree gardian didn't attack just stood there and we just need to attack him until he finally die ,and one more thing u probably fight many powerful enemies then the tree gardian,
Have u unlocked the 7 sin rings ?
And u can give me ur save little earlier then this fight i also want to try it again

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyjohne

ajachari

Aug 10, 2020
I know it's gardian tree fight and body boost pill incr ur hp buy them use it on yourself before the battle so that u don't run out of hp just incr ur hp and use hellfire it gives good damage

And i don't get it why u can't be able to defeat him as far as i remember tree gardian didn't attack just stood there and we just need to attack him until he finally die ,and one more thing u probably fight many powerful enemies then the tree gardian,
Have u unlocked the 7 sin rings ?
And u can give me ur save little earlier then this fight i also want to try it again
No sir how to unlock?

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes