Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
I an older game (save was lost) I had a fight with the spider queen. this game it did'nt appear. What did I miss?
Are u talking about the fight in the elfin ruine
U have to go to elfin ruine for that fight it's located before the orall forest on the map

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Are u talking about the fight in the elfin ruine
U have to go to elfin ruine for that fight it's located before the orall forest on the map
I know where it is and killed a lot of spides , also the dinosurus, but at the end, no spiderqueen to kill. I should ahve missed some action before.

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
In this version i got the golden girl after finishing tje whole family, payed 9000 and than I have to let make the earring but where is the shaper gone? Nina can't do it (I think) and the other girl, I can't find.

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
how to get stronger? im fighting this guy called air and i cant use magic and he one shots me everytime
You should have the dark dragon using death miasma and minimum level arround 150. Use first shadow slash and hope he is bleeding. if you don't have the level, go bch and kill as many monsters as possible

Last edited:

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
I read about some calamity path, but can someone tell me what this is and how to start it. When it is the duneon west of the island witht this unremovable earring, I finished it to level 9999.

Last edited:

Asura05

Feb 15, 2021
It does not allow me to proceed the game and talk to helena saying that hellena faces could not be downloaded

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
I know where it is and killed a lot of spides , also the dinosurus, but at the end, no spiderqueen to kill. I should ahve missed some action before.
Have u saved the princess from the spider queen
I mean maybe u went to the wrong direction
In that ruins there's a book have u found it if yes then u have to go to left all the way and try talk all of the people there one of them tell u about the party who didn't not return named anrisa it's the party of the princess

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
It does not allow me to proceed the game and talk to helena saying that hellena faces could not be downloaded
Try to copy ur save ,and then delet the game and extract it again maybe it's start working and if it's not work go to the discord and tell the developer maybe he can hlp u

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
I read about some calamity path, but can someone tell me what this is and how to start it. When it is the duneon west of the island witht this unremovable earring, I finished it to level 9999.
Wow u really got some level
I got only 320
But u can kill any enemy with level 100
So about the calamity route my friend u missed it if u want to properly play it u have to load ur save from the magic pool when the princess lazuli give the task to collect the spring water , from there u can understand the story of calamity clearly and if u want i can give u my save with mc level 32

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
how to get stronger? im fighting this guy called air and i cant use magic and he one shots me everytime
U don't have to be on level that level u can beat him at 75 plus only just raise ur luck and use some body boost pills and wear a wind resistance ring u can use lightning,fire and dark dragon any of them can do the work

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Wow u really got some level
I got only 320
But u can kill any enemy with level 100
So about the calamity route my friend u missed it if u want to properly play it u have to load ur save from the magic pool when the princess lazuli give the task to collect the spring water , from there u can understand the story of calamity clearly and if u want i can give u my save with mc level 32
Thanks for the offer, but it's enough for the moment . This level you can reach with the rings on the castle right from the island. (golden girl queest) All the enemies have the same rank U have. best to do is escape and fight only the big ones. later come back and do it again and then you fight for some swords.

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Thanks for the offer, but it's enough for the moment . This level you can reach with the rings on the castle right from the island. (golden girl queest) All the enemies have the same rank U have. best to do is escape and fight only the big ones. later come back and do it again and then you fight for some swords.
I am happy with my level, and i already beat the op dungeon and i also made all the weapon and armor currently present even before the op dungeon and when i got the sloth ring which enhance the exp for level i didn't equip it bcoz i don't like to have that much level i mean for me 150 is the a good choice and about the calamity it's the one of the main ending of the game ,try it u will find many interesting things

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes