Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Version 0.25
Bro why u didn't update o.24 to o.25
There's a process:
If an update has been shared then someone needs to report the post so that mods update the OP with it, then someone would go to the Compression Request Thread(don't have the link right now) and request the compression of that version, then someone(probably the same one that did the previous versions) will come and compress the game.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
So after 4 months of waiting for new content, we will have to wait a few more months :(
Just why make people hope and call this insert v0.25?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Good ending for the corruption route. Quite a few bugs (like stuck in something or disappear after entering a room), none of them are essential though.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I really really love this game
I always wanted to play a game like this
It contains magic and have a dragon , kingdom, politics ,family drama, powerful monster fight to get some unique items and power like in (GOW )
I played this game many time again and again , the mechanism of this is just what i wished for ,for me it's the best game of this site i loved it so much
Thank you
How do you think it compares with A Struggle With Sin?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Is the animation just clicking through each still/static render, back and forth? Or is there real animation at some point, that doesn't require the player to keep clicking?

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
How do you think it compares with A Struggle With Sin?
Uhm bro the struggle with sin doesn't have much magical use , it's like medival village story but mom is highly based on magic and ys mom doesn't have the good sex scene but for me it doesn't matter much and also in struggle with sin u get all type of sex (ntr, harem) and it feels like we just helping the situation not much politics or plotting and we don't have a dragon/pet
I always wanted to play a game in which i have a dragon and mc is much powerful without magic he is the master swordsman and he is intelligent in makings plan and a simple quest always take interesting turn but in struggle of sin is like we just have to complete the quest the whole story just based on the quest, to complete a quest we have to run here n there many many times and it have many bugs if i have to find my top 5 magic based,they will be
MoM
Love of Magic
Ataegina
Sorcerer which is completed
Genesis ( from Solonesis) amazing revenge story and mc has a badass superpower it's a vn

Last edited:
Reactions: Pervy Sensei

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Monarch of Magic [0.25.2] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (6.3 GB/648 MB) : WorkUpload,PixelDrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi man, could you pls compress v0.25v2 already out ? cheers

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes