Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Damn was hoping there would be a route where we'd enslave Calamity instead. Plus we never get to have sex with any of the new monstergirls. But at least a loose end was finished.

This game does have a problem though with instroducing so many characters and never actually give them scenes.

Reactions: User1230 and CV3

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
View attachment 1681993

How to win? / play 10 hours i can't win
i just used the inn because you can get 100 mana per 10 gold so i just chesed this method to get mana and used the option to upgrade all stats untill i was around 1'859 in most stats and devoted all souls the mc got to luck and most of their attacks missed and my attacks crit so often it took my 3 attacks to kill wind and 2 for freedom

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
i find it stupid that you can't use magic during curtian fights but your opponents don't have to follow the same rules

Oct 6, 2020
Hey can anybody help i killed all th mashroom girls still in the walkthrough it says i have to go spirit dungeon can anybody help me regarding this

Oct 6, 2020
Hey guyz can anybody help me i have killed all the mashroom girls (4 mashroom girls) but my spirit dungeon quest is still not completed anybody can u help me what am i missing here ?

Nasirwella

May 22, 2017
For some reason after I first use shadow sight to look at Victoria and it tells me to go to bed/ get some rest. The avatar remains on the screen, and I can't move or do much of anything. I pressed F5 and the game restarted, but the issue persists. (Can check the screenshot below) Is there any way to fix this?

Last edited:

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
For some reason after I first use shadow sight to look at Victoria and it tells me to go to bed/ get some rest. The avatar remains on the screen, and I can't move or do much of anything. I pressed F5 and the game restarted, but the issue persists. (Can check the screenshot below) Is there any way to fix this?
i have the same problem i think an event flag might have failed or changed

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
Is there an updated walkthrough for this game I seem to be stuck trying to find out what my next step is I have the paperwork for getting sister into the mages guild and the room set up for the elf girls' mom and the black armor and skull mask but all it seems that I can do is run around dressed up and killing guards.

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Is there an updated walkthrough for this game I seem to be stuck trying to find out what my next step is I have the paperwork for getting sister into the mages guild and the room set up for the elf girls' mom and the black armor and skull mask but all it seems that I can do is run around dressed up and killing guards.
Well bro u knowu have a walkthrough option in item menu ?
Where U can check your next step

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
So, is there a glitch in this game as I got the quest to meet the factions at the elfin brothel but now it won't save my files it said even though I have progressed far into the game and have only that choice for a quest it still seems it's going to be the bad ending is that it? does any know if this is the case?

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
Anyone know if there is a fix for the issue I am having where when I do the quest to go to the Elfin brothel after the tournament and family stuff is resolved, once I get out of the meeting it won't let me save and said before I went in that it gives the bad ending, but this is a main quest since it's a main quest.

Reactions: Ralf07
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes